Chapter 8: The Transformation

Y/N POV
I lead Bill to the room and we started making out taking all our clothes off while doing so we laid down on the bed with Bill on top "Are you ready? It will be painful but you need to endure it while the process happens ok?." I nodded, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, Bill leaned in to my neck and stuck his pointy teeth in, I screamed out in pain while he was also entering me taking my v-card
(BEFORE ANYONE GETS CONFUZZLED! When they first did it, it was in a dream! So she was only "dreaming" it, meaning that her real virginity is there irl/in real life! Got it? Okie good! Continuing!)
After 10 minutes I opened my Eyes "You okay love?." Bill asked I nodded my head and asked him to move then he starting thrusting into me as I started moaning that encouraged him to go faster and harder.
A Few Hours later
I was laying down a Bill breathing heavily trying to catch my breath. Bill was playing with my now long blonde hair "You look beautiful as ever dear." He said as putting his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him I closed my eyes and fell asleep next to him.
Bill's POV
Y/N fell asleep I smiled but got a signal from one of my friends from the other side telling me it's time, I let go of Y/N and let her sleep there. I snapped my fingers and my clothes appeared then I disappeared to where my friends were "Is it ready?." I asked and they all nodded "The plan is all ready to go we're ready whenever you are." I smirked "Good you guys start having fun first and destroy and eat whatever you want I have to go to my wife first." I said disappearing. I looked at Y/N and tried to use my powers to see if she was pregnant, happily it worked perfectly and I was happy,  I kissed her cheek and put a box on the night stand on her side so when she wakes up and sees the box she would hopefully open it and wear it and be come mine forever.
Y/N POV
It was weird...
A weird Dream...
A Dream with no Escape...
It was dark...
And Scary...
Then I heard a little girls voice
"Daddy! Let's go out to play!." I heard but then her father spoke
"Sorry sweetie but I can't play with you right now I have work to do." He said, next thing I knew I saw the girl smile and nodded her head saying "Okay! I'll wait for you then daddy!" And she did, she waited so many years, years have passed and the next thing I saw was me standing at his grave...
It was my father who I waited for....
And he never came back....
I..
Hate...
Him!
_____________________________
TO BE CONTINUED! IM POSTING THIS ON A SUNDAY NIGHT AND I PROMISED I WILL TRY TO POST EVERY WEEKEND AND I WILL KEEP THAT PROMISE!! ANYWAYS WAIT NEXT WEEKEND!! SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER TOO!! ('ρ')
Word Count: 538