Chapter 3: Games

Edited 9/10/2020
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's P.O.V

Next thing I knew everything went black, when I woke up in a room knowing it wasn't mine, until I felt something on my waist and turned my head to see.. Bill.. I screamed and hit him "OW! What the hell was that for Y/N?! I was enjoying my sleep!" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OW?! FIRST. YOU PUT A SPELL ON ME! SECOND. YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY I WAS SAVING FOR SOMEONE ELSE NOT A PSYCHO PATH LIKE YOU! and.. now.. it's just the end..I had my first time with a dorito..." I started to cry.. I couldn't believe it.. he took my virginity by putting a spell on me thinking I was his lover and I guess now I'm just a normal person now.. and no longer a virgin.

Bill got up annoyed by my comment towards the end and tried to touch me but I swatted his hand away from me "Really?! After everything you did to me you can just go off and say noth-" and cutting me off mid sentence I felt a pair of lips on mine and it was Bill.. they just felt so soft I just couldn't resist and kissed him back.

'REALLY Y/N?! YOUR KISSING THE GUY WHO PUT A SPELL ON YOU, TOOK YOUR INNOCENCE,AND FORCED YOU TO BE WITH HIM ALSO IS STILL A DORITO DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT?!' I thought but they were just so soft I couldn't help myself..

"Look Y/N.. it wasn't me who did it.. i don't know who did it.. I was under the spell too someone decided to play a game with us well I'm guessing so.. but by now you would've been in the real world, something here is telling me you won't be out of here until their goal is reached. If you don't believe me it's okay I get it cause of all the stuff I did to Dipper and Mabel in the past. But I promise I'll get you out of here. I'm sorry for taking your virginity I wasn't planning on this happening.."

Bill said, I was surprised at his words but I believed him cause the look in his eye told me he was telling the truth and he did meant.. but besides this Bill's right, if I was dreaming I would've woke up in the middle of Bill taking my virginity thinking it was a bad dream and I didn't.

"Okay I believe you but we need to get dressed cause I don't think we need to be in wonderland all naked" I turned away blushing, Bill also realizing we didn't have clothes on so he turned around and threw the clothes I was wearing earlier when I was walking and he grabbed his clothes. After we put them on we left the room and noticed all the maids telling Bill and I good morning and was wondering what was going on.

Bills P.O.V

This place was crazy I was under the same spell as Y/N I couldn't believe what was going on.. I wanted to stop what I was doing since I knew Y/N was innocent and wanted to save that innocence for me later when I get her back to the Y/N I know and truly love.

I don't need someone who apparently is the one causing all of this to ruin my plans. I need to get Y/N out of here first before I can carry anything out. I still have no idea where I am but for what I heard we were in wonderland, thought it was a fairytale but I'm in that fairytale right now.

No ones P.O.V

As Y/N and Bill were walking down the hallway they saw a shadowy figure ahead of them and decided to walk up to it, but it started running away by the looks of it and they followed it out to the garden to have a huge surprise in front of them.

Y/N's P.O.V

When I saw what was in the garden it surprised me, there was a board with little mini houses and two people who looked like me and Bill, I looked up and talked to this shadowy figure before us.

"Who are you?! And what do you want from us?!" The thing chuckles and appears.

(Picture above is him)

"I should've known it was you." I looked at Bill "Bill do you know him?" He sighed "Yes this is The Game Master Demon Derek." Then I hear clapping "Good job Bill it's been awhile, I want to play a game with you guys to spice things up, also if you don't finish the game or play the game your body in the real world will decay killing you." I was scared now, I didn't want to die yet at least not now.. What I'm I gonna do now.. I have to play this game that I don't even know the rules of and how play yet and it's a risk to take my life away..? "This seriously is hell.."

_________________________

Word Count: 839