Chapter 11: The Witch

"What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know! We're gonna die if we don't have a plan."

Every man in the room heard heels tapping on the floor knowing who was coming.

"She's here! What are we gonna do?!"

"I don't know! Hide! Run away!"

"Freeze." She said under her breath causing everyone in the room to freeze expect for the three demons in the center

Derek the Demon Game Master

Skyler the Demon of Earth

Gabriel the Demon of Calamity

She walked up to them and mumbled "Break." And all the men that froze broke into pieces causing them to die

"Why are you slacking off? You guys being the top 3 demons yet you can't even know how to form a plan and cause destruction to this world."

"Ha! Who said I have to do any of that, last time I check Sabrina you were suppose to be at a meeting yet here you are standing right in front of us." Gabriel said.

"Says the man you cheated on his wife on 40 other girls in a week."

Both Derek and Skyler started laughing knowing it's true.

"She got you there! When you gonna get a divorce? Hopefully tonight!."

"Silence! We need to get this done before Bill gets pissed, plus last time I checked Derek I thought you wanted Y/N to yourself, change of heart?."

"Actually no this is going according to plan I'm still gonna have her to myself, plus part of the plan is killing their soon to be son and killing Bill."

"Interesting."

______________________________
NEW CHARACTER! Sabrina the Witch is here to stay so welcome her with open arms and get ready for next chapter!!
Word Count: 284