Chapter 10: Our Kid

Y/N's P.O.V
10 months later
It's been 2 months since me and Bill's kid was born,we decided we would name him Darien since it was Bill's middle name (Not Actually) and i just thought the name was cute, during those
months I actually learn my powers and what I can do with them, I'm now known as the Demon of Elements where I can use a wide range of magic that are every elements that demons have or just the usual Earth Elements.

I just finished putting the baby to sleep and went over to bill sitting next to him on the couch "Hey love." I said as I kissed him on the cheek while he was looking down at something then looked at me "Hey sweetie." He smiled at me and kissed me turning it into a make out session, we stopped after hearing a knock at the door. Bill groaned and walked over to the door as I giggled at him going to check if Darien was okay and still asleep peacefully, Bill walked in the room wrapping his hands around my waist, "Isn't he adorable?." I asked while our little baby was asleep, he looked at Darien and Me and smiled "Yes and I couldn't be so proud to be a Father and a soon to be Husband." He said while kissing my neck and his phone started ringing and he walked out the room groaning answering his phone while I went to our room to rest for a bit.
Bill's POV
"Hello?" I said groaning since I just wanted to spend time with Y/N for a bit since it's been awhile until I heard the voice at the other end of the phone "Hello Brother, it's been awhile~ hope your having a good time with your fiancé and kid." I got more annoyed then earlier cause Derek was on the phone with me "What the hell do you want Derek. I have better things to do then you!" He chuckled at me "I just wanted to call saying that the plan is going in motion as of now and since you have a kid now you have a prince as of now for your kingdom, we have more parts to go for left so you either come here now or stay with your kid and fiancé." I sighed "I'm staying home, I need to spend time with both of them, it's only been a month so far but that doesn't matter I need to spend time with my son so handle the rest." Then I hanged up after that, I couldn't since I was already annoyed and stressed so I went up to me and Y/N's room and saw her sleeping.

She looked so fragile and too delicate to touch or else she'll break in an instant, I slowly wrapped my arms around her small frame and kissed her forehead falling asleep as well. The next morning I was first to wake up and went down stairs to grab coffee before Darien started to cry and get the day started, Y/N started getting mad at me since I wouldn't let her leave the house, and I only did that for her protection since around the area and property of our house is the same as it is, but other then that's it's actually just destruction and half of my guys are working on making our palace so it's gonna take awhile, other then that I can't have Y/N leaving the house going shopping, so instead as a sorry gift I always go across then world and get her the clothes that she wants since she can't leave without my permission or she's with me, meaning Darien was born in our house but no We didn't do it ourselves a doctor came in and helped us since he was a professional but I knew he was checking out my fiancé so instead I killed him 2 weeks later after doing so, But just so you know my plan is working and Our Kid is a good son for my plan...

To be Continued