Act Three: Pasts: Part One

The next day i woke up my brain was fuzzy. Let me tell you that i don't take to alcohol well, just one sip will make me feel sick to my stomach, so i wasn't surprised when i went and threw up in the bathroom. Someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Occupied." I said.

"It's Shiemi." I heard her say from the other side of the door. I opened it and saw her smiling face.

"I was wondering if you caught the flu, since you're throwing up." She asked.

"No, I'm fine. Must've been something i ate." I replied, keeping it true. She nodded.

"We have to take care of the sick people today again, so wash your hands."

"Trust me, I'm not trying to be a doctor just so i can flaunt about sickness." I said, going to wash my hands. She laughed at my joke.

"You're funny, you know Aaushi?"

"Really? I always thought i had a sarcastic personality." I said, drying my hands.

"No, you're a funny person. And a good friend."

"Thanks Shiemi." I said, turning back to her. She smiled.

"Also, did you drink the soda yesterday?" Shiemi asked.

"I had a sip. That's why i threw up." I explained.

"Yes, i think it wasn't soda that Shura gave us." Shiemi said, smiling. I laughed.

"Yeah, it was gross. Let's go help those people now." I said. We spent the next few hours taking care of people again. Shima, Konekomaru and Bon weren't there, but when i asked where they were the other people of Kyoto wouldn't explain. It was very, very boring. Shiemi, Kamaki and I worked together to pamper the sick. It sucked a whole lot, honestly, but i was happy to do it. I wanted them to be happy and healthy. In the end, neither of those things were achieved. Soon, but not soon enough, it became dark out, and Shiemi, Kamiki and I went to go to bed. As we walked to walk across the garden to go to bed, there seemed to be a lot of commotion down the mountain.

"Should we be worried?" I asked. Kamiki shrugged, and Shiemi didn't reply. I tried to go to my room, but the yelling got louder and i couldn't ignore it anymore.

"I'll be back!" I said, turning to run to the yelling. I didn't get a reply from either of them, and that worried me. I ran until i got to some sort of underground. I took a elevator down and saw a bunch of people down there, all staring at something going on in the middle. I heard Shura shouting at people to move out of the way, and i instantly knew.

Rin.

I shoved my way past people, but after this proved pointless i began hopping over everyone's heads. I got to Rin quicker then Shura did, and saw that he was fighting Bon. What the hell was Rin doing?! Bon was protecting himself while Rin kept trying to hit him.

"Rin stop!" I shouted. He barely even paused his barrage of attacks on Bon. I went to run at him when someone, Shura, grabbed my shoulder.

"Don't do anything to get yourself pointed out." She said.

"That's my best friend out there!" I said, yanking my shoulder away from her and running at Rin. I honestly didn't know what i would do without using my powers, so i jumped onto Rin's back. Rin yelled and seemed to not notice me before he caught fire. I expected it to hurt like hell, but it actually didn't. It felt... warm. I clung to his back for dear life.

"Rin quit it!" I shouted at him. He ignored me.

"Don't make me do this!" I shouted. He still kept attacking Bon. I finally decided what i would do. I jumped off his back and kicked him away from Bon as hard as i could. He went sprawling into a wall and cracked it from both my force and his body.