Act Three: Pasts: Part Two

"Someone get that devil child!" I threw another desk at the wall in anger, growling at the teacher. The woman yelped in fright and jumped away from me, hiding the other kids behind her.

"Stop calling me a demon child, I'm not a demon child!!" I threw a book at the wall, and it snapped in half. Some kids screamed and cowered behind the teacher. One kid stood off, her black hair dangling in front of her eye as she ran up and tried to hug me. I yelled and was about to throw her away from me, but she held on tight.

"Wait for daddy to get here!" She told me. I yelled again, but the door to the daycare opened and a man walked in. He had brown hair that i inherited and his brown eyes looked concerned.

"Aaushi, what are you upset about now?"

"They keep calling me a devil child when I'm not!" The man nodded and turned to the girl.

"Go wait outside for me, okay Tori?" The girl nodded and hustled outside. The man crouched down in front of me and hugged me. I yelled in fury, but he just chuckled.

"You're gonna have to do better then that if you wanna beat your old man." He chortled. I beat my tiny fists on his back, but he didn't feel it, like always. I took out my mini-tantrum on him for a few long minutes before i calmed down, huffing.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked. I nodded, still breathing heavily.

"You gotta learn to controll your anger Aaushi. I want you to grow up and become someone everyone loves, not someone everyone fears. I want you to get over the sad stuff in life and to be happy. I want you to grow up and become somebody. I want you to make your mom proud, you don't want her to be sad, do you?" I shook my head. He picked me up and held me over his shoulder to where i stared at the ground and his back.

"I'll make sure this never happens again." He told the teacher. She snorted.

"Never again? This has happened three times now. I want her to leave and never come back!"

"I understand. What about Tori?"

"She's perfect. She does her work and never fusses, the only problems i have with her is when she gets mouthy, then she has to sit in the corner. She can stay, Aaushi can go."

"Alright. Thank you, Ms. Bailow." He carried me out of the daycare. Tori was waiting outside, and he took her hand and we began walking home.

"This is the fifth time I've had to change daycares for you, Aaushi. You know you'll have to stop this."

"I know daddy."

"You won't have desert tonight."

"Yes daddy."

"Remember Aaushi!" Tori said, lagging behind so she could smile up at me.

"I'm your big sister, so I'll always protect you!" She made a peace sign with two of her fingers. I smiled.

"Thanks big sis."

"No problem little sis!" I reached down and laced our fingers together.

"We'll be together forever. Promise?"

"I promise!"

I promise...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a start, gasping and sitting up. I realized i was in a room, and someone was talking to someone else. I began to fade into existence and realized it was Rin and Shiemi. I heard Shiemi say they would be friends forever, and i found myself snorting with laughter. Rin got downgraded to permanent friend status!