KiriMina ~ all nighter

I dont really have anything to say except for the classes ik the teachers go into their classroom and they all have the same classmates in every class but let me live, its gonna be different in this oneshot, so just enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minas POV

I sigh as i franticly flip through the pages of our science text book, looking for the answers to the practice questions we have for our test tomorrow. I give up and lean back in my chair and slam my hands on my desk. I turn my head and ulter my vision out my window.

"Shit..."

I look at my alarm clock thats on my desk and it reads: 5:30am. I quickly jump up out of my chair and turn on my room light, since before the only light in the room was my desk lamp.

I run to my closet and grab my needed uniform, franticly throwing it on after i strip of my night wear. I keep on the socks i was wearing and slip on my shoes over them. I then hurry to the bathroom to brush my teeth and i look at the time: 5:48.

I hear a knock on my door as i spit out my toothpaste and it makes me jump a little.

"Hey mina, sweetheart? Are you ready yet?"

"One minute!" Yelled muffled from the water in my mouth.

I run out of the bathroom not bothering to turn the light off and snatch my back pack and quickly open the door to see my taller than me boyfriend.

"Hey ei" i say and then kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi mina" he responds and grabs my hand as we walk down the hall and down the stairs. We meet up with the rest of the bakusquad, who apparently they were waiting for me. Kami started complaining about how i take so long, while he looks like he just ran a marathon coming down the stairs idk how shinsou puts up with him all the time.

Anyways we start walking to school and we get into the class and mr aizawa was waiting for us. We sit down and spend homeroom together. After homeroom 1st period starts and i was ready for the test i stayed up all night studying for.

The science teacher handed out the tests and we began. I suddenly didnt remember anything that i studied. So i just guessed and put my pencil down and went to sleep. When i woke up, i was woken up by the bell telling us it was time to go to the next class. I stood up and walked with denki to our 2nd pd.

"Hey mina you kinda look like shit, you good?"

"Yeah, i just didnt get sleep last night. I was studying for the quiz."

"Oh, well you should go get sleep, ask me aizawa"

"Nah, i can get through the day" he didnt respond and we walked through the door to ectoplasms room, god i hated having math so early. We walk in and sit in our respected seats and get through the lesson. During the notes we had to take, denki was texting someone and all i could think when i looked at him was 'hes fucking stupid, hes gonna get caught'

Denkis POV

while we were taking notes in math i was texting kirishima, to tell him that mina didnt get any sleep and for him to try and convince her to go back to the dorms and sleep. He had a free period rn so he responded quickly and said he would definatly try after 2nd period.

Minas POV

after class was over i walk out of the class and ei is standing there waiting for me. He grabd my wrist and drags me to where there were no people.

"Hey mina, you need to go get sleep."

"Im fine, im not gonna go sleep" he didnt say anything but continued to drag me to mr aizawa and asked if he could take me to the dorms and get some sleep and then explained why i didnt get any sleep. He said we could and ei dragged me out of the building.

It was a silent walk to the dorms. We both didnt utter a word. We eventualy arrived and he continued to drag me up the stairs. He opened the door to my room and shut the door behind him. We both took our back packs off and set them aside. He then looked at me.

"Sleep please" i dressed into more comfortable clothes and layed down. He lifted up the blanket and layed down behind me with his arms around my waist.

"Sleep well love"

Fin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count. 756

Hey sorry i havent posted in a while ive been going through things but here is a draft ive had for a few days and i am currently working on a request so please wait for that.