(requested)kamimomojirou ~ fun night

Requested by @MiguelCastro854

This is a smut for warning, i hope you enjoy
This is my first time writing smut, ik its gonna be bad but please go with it, this one may be shorter then the rest of them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou and momo were blasting music (jirous choice ofc) in jirous room and feeling themselves in their own pretty outfits

Jirous outfit:

(Pretend the shorts arent on the other side)

Momos outfit:

(The shirt)

They were having fun, swaying their bodys to the music until they heard the door open

They were having fun, swaying their bodys to the music until they heard the door open. They both swung to look who was at the door. When they saw who was at the door, it was none other than their boyfriend, denki kaminari

"Ah- denki you scared us" momo said relieved knowing it wasnt a random one of their classmates who walked into the room. Denki was speachless, they both looked so stunning.
He shuts and locks the door and walks over to momo and pins her to the wall. Jirou is just standing there, staring.

"You both look so beautiful in those outfits"

"I-...." Momo replied flustered

Denki felt his pants gettinf tight, and he was getting impatient to just keep complimenting them. He walked over to the bed, layed down and told jirou to sit on his lap. No one knows where jirou got the confidence to do so, but she obeyed and walked over to denki and sat on his lap, straddling him.

"Move" denki said demanding her to move her hips on his clothed, hard member. She again obeyed and started moving her hips on his member. After a few minutes of that denki got impatient and took things into his own hands.

He layed her down next to him and got off the bed to grab momo and put her next to jirou, but sitting up. He then stripped away all his clothes and got some lube out of jirous nightstand. He sits on his knees at the bottom of the bed, infront of jirou.

(Btw, he has consent from bith of them to do this they could have protested against it. I just wanted to get that out there, hes not a pervert)

Denki put the lube aside for right now, and he pulls up jirous skirt a little bit, just enough to put his index fingers under her underwear and pull them all the way down to her ankles. While hes at it he just takes her skirt off and gestures for momo to do the same. She obeys and strips down to her underwear and bra while denki starts making out with jirou while taking her shirt off.

A few minutes after denki gets jirous shirt off while make out with her, he inserts one finger into her pu$$y. When she feels it she gasps and starts moaning into the kiss, but not too loud. Denki keeps thrusting in with his index finger until he adds his middle finger, scissoring inside of her and twisting his fingers around. After a few minutes of that he adds a third finger and jirou is moaning louder than she was before.

Denki then removes all his fingers and reaches for the lube. He puts a generous amount on his member and alines his member with her pu$$y and slowly enters her.

"Mmmhhhhaaa....denki.." jirou sweetly moans

"Shhhhhh you dont wanna get caught, do you?"

Jirou shook her head as denki pushed a little more into her, while she was trying so hard not to moan. at this point momo was completely naked and saw jirou struggle in being quiet so she decided to tey something to help. Momo, being at jirous head, went up on her knees, spread them apart and scooted forward, above jirous head, facing denki, with her unclothed pu$$y.

Denki looked at the position they were in and stared at momo and started to make out with her while jirou was being railed and sucking momos pu$$y digging her tounge deep into momo. Momo was moaning into the kiss while denki was picking up the pase thrusting into jirou. While jirou was moaning into momo sending vibrations, giving momo more pleasure. Denki was close to his climax and held onto jirous hips tight, going faster and harder.

After a few moments denki cums into jirou, and he slows down and stips making out with momo. Momo gets off of jirou and denki pulls out, all of them panting.

"Lets draw you and jirou a bath"

"Alright"

Fin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont know if this is what you wanted but i tried my best, i hope you liked it also if you couldnt tell from this, i am a virgin

I hope you enjoyed, be safe 🖤