kamimomojirou

This was requested by @MiguelCastro854

This is very late because i had a few major setbacks but here is this eventually. Im also going to be working on another request right after this then a ship of my own bc its cute and i wanna do it.

Also sorry if the spelling miatakes are increased i am wearing nails so its hard to type

I hope you enjoy this
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

Momo qnd jirou were sitting together on the 1-a dorm couches, jirous head resting on momos lap. They were just talking to each other, jirou scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah, she gets away with anything, i dont know how my parents dont get mad at her"

"Momo, its cuz your sisters adorable, and shes like what? 5?" Jirou added to momos statement.

"That doesnt matter jirou"

"It kinda does, your older you know better than to do things they would get mad at you for"

"Whatever jirou" momo said lighty flicking jirous forehead and laughed a little. Jirou moved her phone away from her fave and looked momo in the eyes for a few seconds before staring at hee phone again.

"I mean im just being logical but believe what you want i guess" jirou mumbled just enough for momo to hear it tho.

"Okay okay can we drop this topic and talk about something else"

"What are you doing tommorow, its friday and i dont want to go home bc my dad is acting like a kid obsessing over allmight rn" jirou said with a blank expression like 😐.

"I dont think im doing anything but i can ask my parents if they want me home or not." Momo said while picking up her phone. While momo was texting her parents kaminari plopped down next to momo and put his arms on the back of the couch.

"What're you ladies doin'?" Kaminari said jokingly.

"Your mom, what do you want idiot" jirou responded looking at him.

"I just wanted to talk to you guys, damn"😔

"My parents dont need me home tommorow"

"Great so do you wanna have a sleepover in my dorm?"

"Yeah"

"Can i join??" Denki adds in

"No, girls only"

"Okay then" denki said getting up and going into the kitchen.

"So what time?" Momo asked

"8 and bring your records" jirou said starry eyed

"Alright" momo said sighing and softly laughing.

------ timeskip ------

It was currently 7:46pm and momo was packing her stuff as if she wasnt walking a little bit to have a sleepover in the same building. Once she was done packing her stuff she started walking to jirous dorm and once she arrived infront of the door she knocked 4 times.

"Your early" jirou said opening the door and pointing to the clock on her night stand

"By 2 minutes, let me in jirou 😩"

"But im not ready you have to wait until 8 to come in" jirou said closing her door and locking it so momo couldnt open it and just stood on the other side of the door untill it turned 8.

"Jiroouuuuuu"

"Let me iiiinnnnn"

"Pleaaassseee"

Momo continues pleading for jirou to let her in since her arms were getting tired. Once it hit 8 jirou opened the door to welcome her in.