iidakami

I havent posted in months and im sorry for that ive been updating my haikyuu book but now im updating this one im going to try to update at least every other day if i feel it then i might post every day sometimes but heres some iidakami and i am going into this with absolutly no idea what to do so im making it up as i go lol enjoy :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person POV

It was 2pm and denki was walking down the sidewalk with his skateboard under his arm and an empty water bottle in his hand. He was heading to the gas station thats just a mile away from the skate park he occasionaly went to (when he felt like showing off his skills to the little kids with scooters there, and to rub it in their faces lol).

After about 30 minutes of walking he finally made it to the gas station, a little later then he expected because of the exaustion. He walked up to the doors but before he entered the store he threw his water bottle in the recycling bin outside, then walked in. He wend directly to the back to the refridgerator section and grabbed another water bottle and while he was at it he grabbed a monster and to his way to the counter he grabed a little bag of trail mix.

He made his way into the line and waited his turn until it was his. He laid his items on the counter and grabbed his wallet out of his back pocket and took out the amount needed. He handed the cash to the lady across the counter and pit his items in the bag handed to him and turned to walk out the doors. As he was walking towards the doors he bumped into someone.

"Ah- im sorry-"

"Its fine- oh! Hi baby" tenya looked at the befuddled shorter male in front of him, smiling.

"Oh! Hi!!" Denki responded and hugged his tall boyfriend. And said boyfriend hugs him back

"What are you doing here?"

"We were driving home and needed gas but tensei wanted food" tenya said pointing to his brother and mother getting drinks and food.        "So what are you doing here?"

"Oh" denki ooened his bag "i came here for water but i also got some other things" denki laughs softly. Tenya looked in denkis bag then looked at denki.

"Where did you come from, i dont see your family here?" Tenya asked

"Oh i came here from the skate park a mile down the road" denki responded pointing to his skateboard that he laid next to the door.

"Are you going back there after you leave here"

"Well yeah i was planning to"

"Could i come with you?"

"I mean if you want to but its a 15-30 minute walk there"

"Its fine" tenya responded and then since he was leaning on the wall denki leaned onto him and tenya put his arm around denki landing it on his back while he waited on his mom and brother. After arounf 3-4 minutes they finish paying and headed towards the door and stopped when they got to tenya and denki.

"Hey mom, im going to hand out with denki for a while if thats okay with you."

"Yeah! Where are you going to be?"

"At the skate park down the road"

"Okay, i can pick you up when your ready"

"Alright, im gonna go now, bye mom" tenya hugged his mom and walked out the door with her then parted when they had to go to the car and tenya and denki walked around the fence and disapeared behind it.

"So do you wanna race there?" Tenya asked denki

"Are you kidding me?? You litteraly as fast as fucking sonic and you wanna race me? No."