Closure

(Telltale Universe, Bat Cave)

(Telltale Selina slapped Bruce)

Telltale Selina: "You kissed another woman?!"

Telltale Bruce: "Yeah...another Catwoman. I'm...well..sorry doesn't even begin to cover it. It was..stupid. It won't happen again."

Selina: "You bet your ass it won't. Fortunately for you, I already know that Catwoman so I know she's cool. It's you I'm having doubts about."

Bruce: "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Selina: "...despite everything we just talked about...I think I know what needs to be done. What you really need is closure."

(Bruce didn't like where this was going)

Selina: "...we're going to visit Alfred."

Bruce: "..no. No absolutely not. He made his decision and I'm going to respect that."

Selina: "You need him, Bruce. You can't keep going on like this. Who knows who you'll kiss next."

(Bruce sighed deeply)

Bruce: "..I'm not getting out of this one am I?"

Selina: "Not so much, no. Not with a smoke pellet or a grapple gun."

Bruce: "...alright well..I guess it's a good thing I know where he is then."

Selina: "You do? How?"

(Bruce blankly stared)

Selina: "Oh right. Forgot who I was talking to for a sec. Shall we?"

(They hop into his car and drive out of the Bat Cave)