Mate thing

Raylen's POV

Later our little moment ended sadly the teacher continued the lesson sometimes I wish she wasn't so old if she was young she would
Understand what it felt like to sit and listen to someone talk about something we didn't need in life but at least I'm beside this hottie speaking of Rowan he kept staring at me for some reason. I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't but I can't help it so it's not my fault.

————————————————————
It was lunchtime I always sat alone because I could never trust people they would either be friends with me because I'm pretty or because of my popularity so I stayed alone it solved the problem for everything as I was eating I felt someone sit down beside me I spun to tell them off but stopped when I saw the new student rowan sitting beside me 'omg he's sitting beside me 'this must be my lucky day I broke out of my daze when he spoke " hi I saw you sitting alone and decided to sit beside you since you don't look like most of these fake stuck-up hoes" he's right about that "no it's fine I feel the same way I stay alone for that same reason  there are a lot of fake people here and it's tiring figuring out who is fake and who is not so I just stay alone and it's the best decision of my life "
———————————————-
Rowan's POV
We're gonna get along
"Finally found someone who thinks the same
I heard him giggle a little I think he was trying to hide it. I laughed with him and suddenly it was just the two of us in our world again I swear it felt euphoric I know meeting your mate was amazing but I never knew it felt like this

and suddenly I felt for the people who never had a mate some even rejected them because they didn't surpass their "ideal" mate seriously the moon goddess gave them to us and they reject them because it wasn't what they wanted that's the loss they're missing out.
After we were done laughing we started getting to know each other. goofing around laughing it was the best lunch break
—————————
Lunch  period was over " what class do you have next ray "I didn't mean to call him that but it slipped out but he didn't seem to mind " I have chemistry "oh" I was a little bummed we didn't have the same class together but it's ok at least we have next class " well can I walk you to your class

"I Saw him blush and it was so cute everything about him is cute "sure
We walked to his class together

we were at the door we stopped and stood in front of each other I hesitated I wanted to hug him but I didn't know if I was overstepping boundaries the way he was looking it was like he was begging me to do something and I didn't think twice I hugged him and it was great his scent glad was very strong I had to pull back before I marked him "thanks see you After class  "bye beautiful "oops I didn't mean to say that ugh for some reason I have no control over what I say when I'm near him I guess it's a ' mate thing'

——————————————————-
Hay guys 2 updates in one day I just had some ideas so I was like why not
I don't read them after I write so if you see mistakes tell me ❤️😘