I love you

Rowan's POV
it was the afternoon, and I still haven't heard from my parents, to be honest, I was a little nervous about how Raylen's mom would react, so here I was waiting like a child For my parents to come home.

A few minutes later I heard my parents arrive through the door  laughing, and I instantly let out a breath of relief .they seemed happy too happy at that which had me worried again because parents shouldn't be that happy unless you are leaving them for vacation 'if you know what I mean '

So ,I went to go see them and get answers because honestly, that happiness was scaring me a little here. here they were in the kitchen talking and giggling like crushes 'Ew seeing parents this lovey-dovey is disgusting I don't care what anybody has to say.

"Umm papa, dad why are you so happy? it's honestly scaring me you are never this happy with us and that's disappointing because we are your children "I said close to a whine

"Shutup you muscled child respect your parents ,and if you must know .our beauty is officially a part of our family and his mom is our best friend now to top it off .today was just wonderful, "my papa said in a dreamy voice dang he must love Raylen.

I know what your thinking, that I should be jealous or worried about my Parent's new obsession with Raylen, but no it's different for wolves our mates will receive more love than us as wrong as it sounds that's just how it goes and it's no problem for us as we also love our mates but in a different kind of way.

"But doll almost got a spanky today, "dad said in a deep tone that makes us shiver out of fear till this day and I just huff he's doing this on purpose because he knows how it affects us mentally roll my eyes

'Dadddd you know how that affects us that's rude to use it against me and why can't you just say spanking we're 20 dad you're treating us like a child it's not fair 'I complained

Oh, and another thing we live with our parents even after legal age to adulthood because of our bond being strong we can't be away from each other. when we get our mates our parents would buy a whole apartment building for us to live in that way we wouldn't be away from each other, but still have privacy.

"Boy you are a child to me so suck it up I say it how I want to say it, and you're about seconds away from getting spanks too if you correct me again, "my dad said in a playful bit serious tone.

"Ok fine whatever "I mumbled under my breath so quiet that even my parents wouldn't hear it with their excellent hearing '

"What was that, "my dad said nearly taking his belt off his waist .papa was sitting there eating unbothered 'talk about betrayal 'I grunt

"Nothing pops, "I said giving up it's not worth getting a whooping

"That's what I thought, "Dad said and went to the food Papa had out for him and I walked out fast as I assumed the conversation was over not wanting to be in there any longer I don't know about you but I'm still afraid of my parents, and if you're, not you aren't Human (I'm serious if you are not afraid of your parents your not human )

———————————————————
"I know but it wasn't my fault ok"raylen cutely whines as he's telling me about what happened at his house

I could never get enough of him he's my rock.

"I know baby but just try not to get in trouble because my parents will spank you no doubt I'm scared for you 'I shivered thinking about it '

"Babe you're being over dramatic but I will make sure not to get in trouble, "my baby said amused soothing my erratic nerves

"Ok, babe I have to go my moms calling me for dinner "I love you ".

At that moment the line went silent I could tell he was nervous by the way his breath hitched he probably thinks he was saying it too early but he was not I'd been waiting for him to say it, but hearing him say it out loud takes the cake

"I love you too thank you for being in my life "

————————————————————-
Hi guys back again I was bored so I wrote a chapter 😂 sorry if there are mistakes I type fast and sometimes don't see the mistakes I made so bear with me