⁰¹-𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬

THE LIGHTS OF THE STREET is the only thing that makes our surroundings to not be in completely darkness as we are riding on the car.

"James you need to stop! You are singing it all wrong!" I try to say between giggles while the songs from the radio blast from your car, making my ears hurt a little, maybe because of your -totally not terrible- singing or because of the volume

"Come on Bets! Just relax and let me delight you with my voice." You chuckle while I try to remove the uneasy feeling on my chest with a fake laugh.

"I prefer to die!" You glare at me, rolling your eyes while we arrive at the top of the world,-as you like to call it-. I look at you lovingly as you stop the engines of the car and get out to open my door. You take my hand in yours as you lay with me on the soft grass. I gaze at the sky with shining eyes, the indigo is spread like an ocean and the stars shine like powder in a painting. I can feel how you are not staring at the universe but me and that makes me beam sweatly as you pull me to you, kissing me under the non existent moonlight and that making my heartbeat pamper non stop. Suddenly my favourite song starts playing in the radio and i stand up, offering you my hand.

"Would you dance with me?" You laugh loudly as you hold my hand to stand up, then placing it on my waist and pulling me to you. I look into your brown eyes with love as you make me sway all around you, moving me as if we were made to be together. I put my arms around your neck and you lift me from the ground, spinning me around. I scream because of the adrenaline and the absolute happiness and when you pull me to the ground again you decide that since is getting cold we should enter the car. I want to stay with you outside but knowing you it's going to be impossible to make you do as i say, so i follow you inside. You turn the radio off and sit in the backseat with me. I gaze at you nervously, the question i have been wanting to ask you making my stomach ache.

"James? Where are you going this summer?" You furrow your eyebrows as you question me with your eyes, but still answer anyways.

"This summer? I'm staying here, as always. Why?" I try to swallow down the bad feeling in my chest, so i smile to push my fears away.

"It's nothing... I just wanted to be with you this summer, but I'm going to Paris." I Shake the negative thoughts and straighten up my back as you sigh.

The main difference between me and you,you can't afford to go anywhere you want, but I do.

"Maybe next year?"

"Yeah, maybe." You take a piece of brunette hair that had escaped from my ribbon and place it behind my ear, sliding your hand to my neck to kiss me, me in my favorite cardigan and you kissing me in your car, it felt like magic.

" You take a piece of brunette hair that had escaped from my ribbon and place it behind my ear, sliding your hand to my neck to kiss me, me in my favorite cardigan and you kissing me in your car, it felt like magic