⁰⁴-𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

As the sun went down two bodies where entwined together until dawn came by, the house on the hill seeing it all and crying out loud.

AS THE HEAT ON THEIR HEARTS told them to continue their shared love somewhere else. Agustine had never been more happier, never until that day, with her gloss spread all over her face she lead James up a road, to a hill where a house was placed on top of the high waves.

When she opened the door he pushed her there, tracing her neck with his lips full of lies and mistakes. She put her arms around his neck and sighed loudly when he continue tracing his kisses along herself.

She felt like a sweet sea breeze of air and he wouldn't stop, not for Betty not for himself, he expected this to end well, there was not turning back, not now that she had her lips opened instead.

So he kissed her, making her visualize her prince charming loving her with his full self.

He traced her skin like a picture in a museum, made from a creative artist; a creation from the paradise of their minds or maybe it had been made itself, it had to, if it was so perfect; with the outline of mountains, and rivers, and grass and beautiful flowers .

He touched her and pulled her to him and told her how beautiful and magical she was.

Lies.

Lies.

Lies.

The only thing he does; lying.

Lying to Betty by making her think that he is waiting for her.

Lying to Agustine by making her feel loved when he feels nothing but lust instead.

Lying to himself while he takes his shirt off.

He touches her with dedication and care and then they look at each other's eyes, an explosion of a river in a forest as they just gaze. One with a beating heart and blushing cheeks and other with dark eyes and not thinking, just being impulsive.

"Are you sure?" He whispers suddenly, making her look at the ground before answering, her blue eyes filled of dreams she had always seen as impossible.

"Never have I ever before." He trembles while caressing her hips and she notices he is the one that isn't sure.

"And you?" She mumbles with fear.

" I have always been." And nothing more was left to say as they transformed into a violent and graceful flow of water, destroying rocks and creating life. Or even the sea, flowing with each wave. The sound of the water on their ears and the sea eagles flying above their heads.

i̷̧̪͙̙̟̱̞̣̺̽͂͆̈́̈͑̓̉T̵̨̠̲͖̙̟̯̼̍͊͑͊̈́̈́̃̅s̷̢͔̟̑̿̌̇́̄̌͘͜ ̵͖̞͇͙̹̮̭̘̇̊̾̆͒͆̒̄̆ạ̶̢̞̞͆͗́̈L̸͎̦̤͙̘̎͌͂͂̇͑̐̂͝͝l̶̪͉̩̻̉̾̓́̾͛ ̸̝͕̯͖̥͕̯͍̟̑̋͐͊́̑̎f̷̯̩̪͈̬̥͔̰̑̂͠Ḁ̴̣̤̟̜͊̓k̸̥͉̥͚̞̳̾̈́͊̒͑̒̓̈̆̔͜Ȅ̵͕̏̇̿̄͛̌͆̀͝
̴͖̩̹́̇̓̐͠

̵̹̪͑ẅ̴̛͉̞̩̭͈̪̖͋̅̎̓͐̚Ä̶̭̟̩͍̺͖̭́̏͛́k̸̨̛̫̣͚͔͉͕̭͚̲̈́̏̄͂̏́́Ȩ̷̰̜̘̞̺̉̌̃͂͂̏͝ ̴̱͖̘̗̦͗͂̍̓ű̶̯̲͍̝͖̄͘͝P̸̢̖͙͕̦̻͍̬͉̞̄̂̿͌

As the sun illuminates every corner of the room, Agustine wakes up, seeing James twisted in the bedsheets as a few hours ago they both were. She smiles to herself as she analizes his face, handsome and delicate. Carefully she brushes his hair, making him open his eyes.

"Good morning." She mutters softly and now, James with a more rational sense, ignores her and stands up, dressing up, making her hold her chest.

"James?"

"That was a mistake." It hit her like a cold water shower in December.

"What?" As he puts his yellow t-shirt on and walks away to open the door, Agustine stumbles to get up and follow him, her heart shattering in millions of thousand pieces.

"Wait!" She takes a post-it and a pen to write her number on it and gives it to him, as a sign of lost hope before the door closes with a loud bang.

Silence, only silence, not more waves, not more summer, not more magic.

She falls to the ground and hugs her knees as tears threaten to fall from her eyes.

That's until there's a knock on the door and she plods to open it, finding James there, with a sorry look drawn on his face.

"I was stupid, can you forgive me?" She smiles, how naive of her, all her dignity; lost and lets him inside again. How stupid can love makes us? Ask Agustine, the rumors say she knows it really well

 How stupid can love makes us? Ask Agustine, the rumors say she knows it really well