Chapter 2: the meeting

[Location: The Void, time: ??:??] The god had just finished cleaning the lake, it looked upon the lake but instead of a reflection it saw a mortal? They had red brown hair, their skin was lightly tanned, they had freckles and their eyes sparkled like emeralds. They looked beautiful, the god didn't know how to describe the feeling. But then again, the god can barely describe feelings so, that's normal. The god watched the mortal some more then some other mortals came along, they hurt the freckled mortal- it wondered why they would do that. Then the mortal started to become really hurt, the god decided it had to do something about that. 

[Location: Carton Academy, in a hallway, time: 12:36] Mugen was on the ground bleeding, bruised, maybe with a broken bone- he was ready for another hit, he waited for a moment, but instead of a hit to the face- there was a bright light, and something- someone had appeared in front of him. 

"LEAVE THEM ALONE," a dark ,ominous voice boomed, "OR I WILL SNAP YOU IN HALF." The mean three must've ran away because Mugen heard the sound of heels clacking quickly. "Are you alright, mortal?" the now softer voice asked.

"Uh yeah- I'm ok, just a bit roughened up, nothing out of the ordinary." Mugen replied casually. "Alright, but please get patched up."  they seemed concerned. "I will go do that now," Mugen got up, "anyways, I'm Mugen, I use he/they pronouns, what about you?" The two started to walk to the nurse's office, "well, I don't really have a name, but I'm the god of The Void-" Mugen's eyes lit up, "That's so cool! So, since you don't have a name, could I give you one?" The god thought of a moment, "You may if you wish to, I do not mind."  

 {I'm going to end this chapter here, mainly bc I have no name ideas and idk what to write next, hope you enjoyed, farewell dear reader, see you in the next chapter.}