Chapter 10

Liam's POV:

I start banging on this huge white door. I hear footsteps, the door handle turns, then opens. Uncle Simmon eyes me up and down. Then I see Lil run down the long glass stairs in her pj's.

"Liam, what are you doing here" He asked.

'i'm I'm uh. Why uh"

"Speak up lad"

"Can I talk to Lil, please"

"No"

"What? Why?"

"Liam nothing againest you but I don't want my daughter to date you or be around the boys"

"Simmon, that's not fair! You know i'm never going to hurt her! Th-this is Bull" I yelled.

"Liam! You would hurt her"

"NO I WOULDN'T I-I L-LOVE HER!" I said choking.

"You love her"

"Yes" I yell.

"Come inside"

Harry's POV:

"Where is he" I said walking back and fouth.

"Harry, hun. Calm down" Mallory said.

"Sit down" Niall said.

I sit down and Mallory rubs my shoulders. It's been hours since Liam left, ugh I'm gonna call him. Ring... Ring... Ring is all I get. Then his voice mail comes up "Sorry I'm not here right now. I'll call you soon" Liam's voice laughed. I hear the door open and we all rush to the door and it was Lil and Liam walking in. Lil has a huge pink pig in her hands and Liam's arm around her waist.

"WHERE WERE YOU?" Niall yelled.

"We went out" Lil said smiling.

"Lily" Mallory said hugging her.

"You all good now" She asked.

"Good" Lil said.

Mallory takes Lil to her room and I can hear giggles escaping their mouths. Liam sits on the couch and smiles like a fool.

"So what happened" I asked.

"Well I had a weird.. fairytale like dream? And you all were in it, then I woke up in the taxi and Went to talk to Lil but Simon-"

"UNCLE SIMON" Louis yells, as all the boys gasp.

"Fine, uncle Simon told me that I would have hurt her and other stuff then we talked it threw and uncle Simon gave me his blessing and we went to the fair." He said looking down.

"That's cute" Zayn said.

"Yeah... did you guys kiss" Zayn asked.

"Maybe" Liam said blushing.

"Okay, I have to ask this. Did you guys have sex" I blurt out.

"HARRY" Liam yells

"Come you said touchy conversion" I said

"No, we didn't have sex" Liam said.

"Okay" I said putting my hands in the air. "Hey let's go out tonight. Taylor Swift I having a birthday party for her cat, want to go?" I asked biting my bottom lip.

"Sure" The girls said together.

"YES" I said

Darcy's POV:

Yay party time... at firkin TAYLOR SWIFT'S HOUSE! I've never been at a huge party. Plus it's fucking Taylor Swift!!!! Wait I don't have a dress!

"Umm what about dresses because I didn't pack for a party" I said to Louis.

"SHOPPING" Louis yells.

The boys look around and sigh as Louis drags us to the limo. Mallory and Lily both walk with their men while I've got Louis pulling my wrist across the parking lot with Harry, Mallory, Liam, Lily, Niall and Zayn are behind us.

"What store should we go to" Louis asked

"Windsor" Lily shouts from behind.

"Windsor? What store is that?" I asked

"It's a prom store but they have really pretty dress!" Mallory yells.

We all pile in the the black limo and rest. We're on our way to that store, I want to bond with the girls and not just Louis. I mean I like Louis but I think for my benefit I should get to know them. I never had girls that were my friends, I always had guys as friends. So maybe they'll be my first. Lol that's what she said. (Inside joke just for Biancalovesyou123)

The limo comes to a small stop and the driver told us we're here and that its time for wigs. Meaning boys stop looking hot and get ugly. (Totally not meaning my brother... Gross). Harry shoves his beautiful curls into a short straight brown hair wig. Liam pulls on the blonde wig (like the hair Freddy has in Scooby Doo). Niall tugs on the itchy black long haired wig. Louis puts on a blonde wig too I think it's the same one as Liam has. Zayn fights on how he doesn't want to mess up his hair. I shove this red short haired wig on his now messy hair.

Lily lets out a laugh and buts on a teal colored long haired wig. Mallory on the other had has a hard trouble with short brown haired wig. I crawl over to her and help her put it on. She gives me a warm smile as I put on a long blonde wig. I hate blondes (not Mallory). We all look at each other and bust up laughing!

"Hazza you should keep it like that" Liam said laughing.

"Shut up, Freddy" Harry said.

"Hey look me and Freddy are matching!" Niall said.

"I think lily's looks the best" Liam said blushing.

We all get out if the limo and walk inside. No one notices us! This feels great, for the boys really. Mallory and I didn't have to put in wigs but its just in case. We finally find the store Windsor. I see Mallory and lily are existed but I don't get it, it's just dresses.

(A.N just imagine 'One Way or Another' playing as they look and try in dresses)

Mallory's POV:

Harry and the bits sit down in front of the dressing room as we look. We three girls gather up to at least ten dresses each. All different styles. I close the current and undress, I slip into the first dress. Long and red with gems on it, it's form fitting at the bottom till my knees. I was the first one to walk out.

Harry puts on a weird smile. Zayn and the others just look with a blank face. Darcy comes out next in a dark blue short cupcake dress. Lily doesn't come out at all.

"Wow mal you look... Pretty!" Harry said.

"I like the dress" Zayn said to Darcy.

"Thank you. Louis?" She said looking at the dress.

"Beautiful" Louis said as I Awed

Lily doesn't come out still, all you hear is grunts and grr's.

"Lil you okay?" I asked.

"Oh I'm fine" she said letting out a loud sigh.

"Come out" Niall said.

"Umm nah" she said. "Still putting on a dress" she lies.

"Lil open the door, I'm coming in" I said as she opens the door.

"Mal, look" she said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"The zipper wouldn't go up" she said.

I walk over her back and pull and tug in the zipper.

"Lil how much did you gain" I asked.

"I don't know" she said almost crying.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if its short. I really wanted to post a chapter. Tell me what you think!

~Miranda

Stay Strong <3