Chapter 12

Lilyann's POV:

This had to be the worst feeling I've ever felt. I hurt my best friend, I hurt my boyfriend well I wanted to think we were boyfriend and girlfriend but I think that's why we weren't because deep down I knew I was gonna do something to mess it up. Mallory doesn't know that Harry and I were sucking face, the only person who knows is Liam. Liam, my use to be Liam. Maybe fate didn't want Liam and I to work, it was probably for me to never find my other half. But why did fate have to bring Mallory into this! She didn't do anything to me or you. Fate sometimes you're a real bitch.

We were in the limo, driving back to the hotel. Summer is almost over, means It's almost time to move back to London with daddy. Liam taps my shoulder, I quickly look at him with my red, puffy eyes. He hands me a piece of paper. I unfold it and it says:

dear Lily pad,

I understand you and Harry had something but I never knew how much you wanted him. Is that what you dreamed of or is that what you thought of when we did it? am I just the pawn?

I wrote back:

Dear lee,

I never wanted to hurt you, I has a little drunk from the drinks, Taylor kept handing me. No I'm not blaming anyone for my mistake but don't blame this on yourself. I love you.

I hand it back to Liam and look out the window.

Harry's POV:

I can see tears roll down Lil's cheeks. I wanted to know what was said on that piece of paper. I know it was about what happened, but Liam shouldn't blame Lil it was me! I was the one who wanted the kiss. I guess all the past feelings of Lil and I finally came out tonight. I don't like Lil, like that. I was just over filled with emotions tonight for some reason, it just came out.

We arrive to the hotel, the elevator ride was silent. The only thing playing was the elevator music. It had to be 4 in the morning. We were all tired, Mallory couldn't even hold still without closing her eyes. We walk down the hall of the top floor. Mallory leans against me as I wrap my hands around her waist. I look behind me, Lil and Liam looking down at each others feet. Her hands hid in her jacket pockets and his arms crossed. I'm the reason.

Liam slides the room key and the door clicks open. Every one says goodnight as we walk to our rooms to get some sleep. Mallory falls onto my bed, her eyes fall heavy into a deep sleep, I push her onto her side of the bed. I lay down and slowly drift off to sleep.

My eyes slowly open, the light pours into my eyes. Ehhh dumb morning light, I get out of bed walk down to the kitchen to find Lil pouring some milk into a bowl. She looks up at me and then slowly looks back at her bowl.

"Lil, please talk to me" I said.

"What do you want' she said.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"You shouldn't be sorry to me. What are you going to do when Mallory finds out" She said.

"Please don't tell her!" I said.

"Don't tell who what" Mallory said walking in.

"Don't tell Niall I ate his Muffin" Lil said shoving Niall's home made muffin into her mouth.

"Wow" She said walking back.

I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she spit out the muffin. I sat in the living room and thought. The thoughts of Mallory finding out. Maybe Liam will tell her, so I could feel what he felt. I feel like I killed someone. The guilt was eating me alive! I don't do well with this kind of stuff. I run my fingers threw my brown curls. I blink a couple of times and then look to find that it's raining out. Now I feel bad for the fans who are waiting for us, we have a concert tonight Those poor fans sitting in the rain.