Chapter 7

Harry's Pov:

I know I said was wrong but the fans would hate her. They would send hate mail and worse. I can't let her go through that.

After the show I go back stage and the girls are gone! Crap. I throw my hands up in stress and I let out a loud grunt. Then Liam comes in.

"Where's Lilyann?" Liam said looking around.

"I don't know" I yell.

"Chill mate, no need for yelling" Niall said.

"Shut up, Niall! I just lost the love of my life and I will probably never see her again because of what I said." I yell again.

"Hazza! You know he's sensitive" Liam said, hugging Niall.

"I have to go" I said walking past Niall and Liam.

I walk down the hall then right. I bump into Zayn and Louis. I pick up my passe.

"Harry, Where are you going" Zayn yelled.

"B.R.B" I yell.

Mallory's Pov:

"Did you see him? Did you hear... what he said to Ellen? Did you hear my heart break" I said shoving clothes into suitcase.

"Calm down a little bit" Lily said.

I stop and look over to her, I give her my death glare. She rolls her eyes and and helps me with packing. Then we hear a door open the shut. My eyes trail over to the door of my room. I slowly opens and pop opens a perky red dyed hair girl comes in. She has 2 suitcases and a smile on her face.

"Hi' She said giving us a wave.

"Umm hi" We both said.

"I'm Darcy" She said coming over to hug Lily. Then she hugs me even tighter. She pops back and says "So where's Zayn?"

"Who are you?" I asked.

"MALLORY" Harry yells while slamming the front door. "Let me explain" He yelled opening door.

"Go away Harry!!" I screamed.

":Please Mal, just listen" He said.

"Sorry, but I don't need part time people in my life" I said throwing my brush at him.

Harry walks closer to me and wraps his hands around my waist then pulls me closer.

"Harry, you treated me like a option, so i'm leaving you a choice" I said straight into those green eyes that make you want to melt. Snap out of it Mallory! You are mad at him!

"Mallory, when we first met I honestly had no idea that you would be so important to me, I can't let you go right now. i may not be the dream you want to come true right now, but i'll always be the person in... love with you. I'll scream it on the top of my lungs! I love you Mallory" Harry said tearing up. Some tears fall from my eyes. Harry takes his thumb and carefully wipes them away.

"Harry I Don't-" I said.

"Shut up gorgeous and kiss me" He said.

I slam my lips into his and we have the most meaningful kiss we ever had. It wasn't some making out thing, it was just a simple kiss.

"AWWWWWWWWW AW AW AW" Darcy and Lily awed.

I pull away and lean my head on Harry's chest. I give a smile to Lily and Weird girl.

"SO CUTE" Lilyann screams.

The other boys rush in. Liam runs to Lily and hugs her. Zayn stares at the odd girl. Niall hugs me and Harry. And then there's Louis looking at the odd girl.

Louis's Pov:

Yay Zayn's girlfriend is here. I'm suppose to be happy for Zayn but Darcy is very pretty.

"Darcy what are you doing here in L.A." Zayn said.

"Your friend invited me" She said winking at me with a small smile.

"Louis, really? Why? He asked me.

"You seemed like you missed her" I said looking at the groud.

"I did Louis, thank you" Zayn said hugging Darcy .

"I hope you two are very happy together" I said with my head held up high.

"Wait, Louis. You think were dating?" Zayn said.

"Yeah?" I said.

"NO, No, Louis GROSS. I'm his older sister" Darcy said.

Everyone gasped including me! Their brother and sister? They don't even look alike!

"I know we don't look alike. She'a adopted" Zayn said reading my mind.

YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SCREAM IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's so pretty! I feel like I know her. Hmm weird.

Liam's Pov:

After the news goes down , we all go out for dinner. We go to the little resrantnt called "The Hot Bisect." It's a cute little place, it has alot of artist paintings. It also has stain Glass windows and colorful glass glued into the tables.

I pull out Lilyann's chair and she sits down. I push her in and I take my seat next to her and Niall.I smile at Niall and he gives me a cheeky smile. Then suddenly Louis's phone rings.

"Ello" Louis says. "Uhh sure, here he is" Louis said handing me his phone.

"Ello" I said.

"It's Simon"

"Heeyy"

"Don't hey me son, when were you gonna tell me you are dating my only daughter"

"Umm. Uhh? Can we talk later... I'm going threw.. a tunnel!"

"Liam! Lilyann tweeted you're at the hot Bisect". He said.

"Ohh" I said looking over at Lil.

"I have to call back later, I have a meeting" He Hung's up.

I hand Louis his phone back. It never came upon my mind to ask Simon if I could date her.