ch 6

I grabbed my bag and then me and V went into her house. "So, uh, the band is kind of over right now." Veronica said. "It's fine." I told her as we opened the door. Victoria heard the door open and ran over to us. "I thought you were going back to your place today?" She asked me, then looked over at Veronica. "Weren't you going with her?" She asked V. "Yea, well, long story short, Emilia will be staying with us for a while now." She said as I looked down. "Oh god. What happened?" She asked me, but I stayed quiet. Veronica moved towards her and whispered in her ear. Victoria's jaw fell open in shock. "Oh god, Em. I'm so sorry, you're welcome to stay here as long as you need to." She told me and I forced a smile, nodding. "Vic! We need you!" I heard Thomas- one of her bandmates- call her. "Be there in a sec!" She yelled back to him. "There's pizza downstairs if your hungry, call me if you need anything." Vic said and we both nodded. 

"Welp, guess you're my new roomie!" Veronica squealed and elbowed me, so I smiled. "Don't worry, it'll be fine, you'll stay here till your Zio leaves and we'll have lots of fun. Okay?" She put her hands on my shoulder and I  nodded. "Good, now let's go get some pizza." She took my hand and I followed her towards the basement. We made in down the steps and I saw Vic, Thomas, Damiano and Ethan sitting on the couch. Something seemed different, something felt off. Not even Ethan said anything. "Why are all of you so quiet? We are literally getting food." Veronica asked confused, but no one answered. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. But then it hit me. "You told them." I said with a quiet voice. The four just sat in silence, but Veronica was furious. "Victoria! What the fuck?! This is not your information to share!" She said with an angry tone. 

I wasn't really mad. I mean, sure, it's none of their business, but I'm sure they were curious about why I was here. Now if they are telling the whole school, then that's something different. "No, really, it's fine V. Just don't go telling the whole school about this." I told them and grabbed a slice of pizza, then me and Veronica went up to her room and sat on her big, comfy bed. "Well, you handled that well." Veronica said, biting into her pizza. "We'll I mean I don't really care unless they start telling the whole school." I said and she shrugged. "Movie night?" She asked. "Movie night." I confirmed, then we both giggled and sat closer to eachother.

"Oh damn!" Veronica yelled and I laughed at her reaction. "What's so funny? Bro literally got set on fire!" She asked loudly. "It's your reaction that's funny." I laughed and we continued watching the movie.

"That was the best fucking movie ever." I said. "I agree. Robbert Pattinson's acting was 10/10." Veronica said. "Can't forget Zoë Kravitz, she slayed as Catwoman." I reminded her and she nodded, agreeing with me. Veronica went into her bathroom as I heard a knock on the door, so I got up to open it. "Yea? Oh- Ethan.." I said, then looked up in his brown eyes. "Listen, I'm really sorry about what happened to you and I promise I won't say anything to anyone." He said quickly, almost like he was nervous. It felt nice having him be so sweet to me. "Thanks, Ethan." I smiled and he walked away, also smiling. 

I closed the door then sat on Veronica's bed. "Bro- Was that Ethan apologising to you?" Veronica opened her bathroom door and ran to me. "Yea.." I looked up at her. "You guys are going to fall in love." She fell on her bed. "Yeah right." I said, lying beside her. 

"It's true." Veronica said.

"He might of already destroyed you, but I'm sure he's going to put the pieces of you he destroyed back together."