EPILOGUE

"Mama!" My daughter Dahlia ran into my arms. I picked her up and spun her around the room. "She wouldn't shut up about how mommy and daddy are on a special vacation and that she couldn't come." Janis said as she walked further into the house with Victoria by her side. I laughed and put Dahlia down. "I missed you bella." I kissed her and she hugged my waist. Just then Ethan came into the room and Dahlia forgot about me and ran straight to Ethan. "DADDYYY!" She yelled and Ethan swung her up in the air, giving her kisses all over her face.

"How do you guys make such a cute child?" Janis asked and looked down at her little girl cuddling with one of Victorias legs. "Please, Giulia is the cutest." I smiled down at her and Vic picked her up. She looked so cute. Giulia had Janis' brown hair and Victoria's eyes. She was adorable. Dahlia has Ethan's beautiful black hair and she has my light brown eyes. She really is a beautiful kid.

"CIAO NEWLYWEDS!" Damiano yelled as he, Giorgia and his two kids came into the house. They had a boy and a girl, Matteo and Marlena. Also very beautiful kids.

"Ciao." I went up to the family and kissed them on their cheeks and took their jackets. "Where's Thomas and Leo?" I asked Damiano. "Lavinia texted me saying something about Thomas crying and then Thomas texted me saying his wife stresses him out." Damiano said and I laughed. "And Leo? He said he was goi-" "IM HERE DONT WORRY!" He bursted into the house with his daughter Coraline.
Yup. Leo lives a single dad life. We even bought him a t-shirt that says 'DILF' on it. He wears it almost every single day.

"Good to see you Leo." I kissed him on his cheek and then picked up his 1 year old daughter. "Aww Cora, your getting so big!" I laid her on my chest and rocked her while everyone got seated on the couch.

"Well? How was the honeymoon." Giorgia asked while we were all chilling on the couch. "It was grea-" "AUNTIE VIC SAID THEY HAD SEX!" Dahlia yelled and my eyes widened. "Vic wh-" "Mommy what is sex?" Dahlia asked as she sat on my lap, making poor Coraline cry. I gave Cora back to Leo and then gave Vic the death look. "You are too young for know what that is, don't worry about it. Okay? Go play with toys." I basically shoved Dahlia off my lap, towards her play room.

"Can I have an explanation?" I looked at Vic. "Well, I mean. Was I wrong?" Victoria asked, cocky. "You are not babysitting anymore." I pointed my finger at her, but then I heard a laughter behind me. I turned around to look at Damiano. He was laughing so hard he started crying. "I swear to god, shut up right now or else you will take your children and leave." I scolded him.

"Soo? You preggo again?" Leo asked excited. "Why is that your only concern?" I asked. "Because you guys make adorable children." He smiled. As I was about to answer him I heard loud noises coming from the door way and then soon the door flew open.

"DID WE MISS IT?" Thomas yelled. "DID YOU TELL THEM YOUR PREGNANT AGAIN?!" Lavinia asked out of breath. Everyone just looked at me and Ethan, but we stayed quiet. "You told them but not me?!" Gio asked and handed Marlena over to Damiano then scooted closer to me. "Well you know... Lavinia called me and said she couldn't sleep, using the 'im pregnant' excuse so you know..." I said. "Wait, when did you find out you were pregnant?" Giorgia and Janis asked at the same time. "Couple days before the wedding." I admitted and they all gasped. "HOW COULD YOU GUYS NOT TELL? HER BOOBS WERE FUCKING POPPIN!" Veronica yelled as she walked down the hallway towards us. "Wait, when did she come here?" Victoria asked, confused. "She got drunk and called me at 12 in the afternoon saying she can't remember where she is and that I need to pick her up." I told them. "Wait, why did you not come out of the guest room?" Ethan looked at my best friend. "Oh, I wanted to look at Emilia's lingerie collection. I thought 'If Ethan got you knocked up twice, you must have a fucking good collection.' and I was not wrong ladies and gentlemen." She proudly sat herself on the couch. "Girl how much stuff did you find?" I asked in disbelief. "Everything Em, everything." She winked at me. "Last time I pick you up drunk." I leaned back in my seat. Lavinia and Thomas also took a seat near us on a few of the chairs.

"So like.. how was the honeymoon?" Leo asked. "We stayed here instead and got some alone time." I told him. "WHAT?! YOU COULD'VE DRIVEN ME HOME SO MANY NIGHTS!" Veronica yelled at me. "Girl you need to stop drinking and have a family." I shook my head. "No thanks, I'm good with being single and having random hookups every now and then. OOH WANNA KNOW SOMETHING? I FUCKED ONE OF VICS EX GIRLFRIENDS ONE NIGHT!" She said proudly. "Aren't you straight?" I asked. "Yea but girls are hot." She smiled.

"One moment." I held my finger up and ran towards the bathroom. I could feel my lunch coming up as I opened the door of me and Ethan's en-suite. I bent over the toilet and threw up, getting my hair all dirty. Great, fucking great. I coughed up the rest and Ethan came running in. "Amore are you alright? I heard you throwing up." He asked and I sat on the ground nodding. "Hey, hey your okay, your okay." He whispered then sat beside me and wiped my hair with a towel. "But Ethan... it's twins. What if I can't handle it." I looked up at him. "You're strong bellissima, and so are our two girls in your belly." He smiled and kissed my forehead, placing a hand on my small baby bump.

I rested my head on his shoulder and calmed down.

"OH WAIT ITS TWINS? WHAT? WH-"

The End

THANK YOU SM FOR READING THIS BOOK! IM VERY THANKFUL!!

Go check out my other two books>>>

i wanna be yours- d.d

mia bella- v.d.a

New book soon 💗