ch 10

I dreaded going to school the next few days, so I didn't go. But today is Thursday and Leo and V won't stop begging me to go. It's not like I don't want to go, but I would rather stay at home and paint instead of having to listen to teenagers talk about me behind my back. My painting skills have actually gotten pretty good, I feel very proud of myself. I've started to get into oil painting and learned some new tips and tricks, but the downsides of using oil paints is that they're expensive as fuck, and extremely toxic.

my paintings>>>

It may seem like a lot, but when you have inspiration and nothing to do for two days, two days feels like two years

I got ready for school and headed downstairs. "Have a wonderful day, bellissima." My nonna kissed me on both cheeks then I left for school. I plugged in my earbuds and walked to school. It was a calm day, not many people in the streets.

As I walked into the school, all heads turned to me. Great. Fucking great.

"I don't know what you people expect from me? If your all going to look at me like im the queen of England, I might just start wearing a crown to school." I yelled infront of literally everyone, then went straight to my locker. As I was taking my books out of my locker, I heard voices coming closer to me. "Well that was very eventful." Veronica pressed her back against the locker beside mine. "I agree, but I also think you should start wearing a crown to school. Make a statement." Leo said and I laughed. We all said goodbye and went to our classes.

The day went by painfully slow. At lunch time, I decided to sit by the stairs and eat. There was less people anyways and i'd rather not attract drama. After I finished my food, I took out my phone and looked at Instagram. I came across a photo Veronica posted of her, Veronica and Alessandro sitting in his new car. Vic and V were in the backseat with their middle fingers up, while Alessandro was in the drivers seat smiling, unaware of their actions. This made me laugh, I love their little family.

"What the fuck are you doing here, bitch." I looked up from my phone and saw this tall, black haired guy standing in front of me. Who is this dude? "Who even are you?" I asked. "You think everyone is going to be all sad and sympathetic after we heard you got raped? Hate to break it to you, but we don't care." He said with an attitude. "Listen, dude. I don't know if you were born on a different planet or something, but in case you forgot, i'm not the one telling the whole school about that." I stood up. "You're just some weak, stupid girl. I get it why that dude raped you. You're a-" The guy got cut off by earning a punch in the face. Turns out Ethan was behind me the whole time and heard everything. But the real question is... Why is he helping me? 

"Ethan, stop, what the fuck." I grabbed his arm, but he just shrugged me off. Okay, I don't know whats happening right now, but I definitely don't want to get in trouble for this. I grabbed my bag and went up the stairs, through the empty halls, towards my locker. But quickly after I arrived at my locker, I saw Ethan running towards me and soon enough he was standing right infront of me. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked him angrily. "No one should ever say that about a girl." He said. "Ethan, do you not realise that you are the one who told the whole school in the fist place?!" I yelled at him. "I know, I do, I'm sorry." He looked at the floor. "Sorry?! Seriously?! Ethan, sorry isn't going to cut it this time." I said to him. "I understand, but I- It's just seeing you-" He stopped. "Ethan, continue." I said to him. "Seeing you- hanging out with Leo, and- and laughing with him. It just- I don't know." He sighed. "Hurting someone is never the right thing to do over jealousy, Ethan." I lifted up his head by his chin. "I'm sorry." She looked at me, right in my eyes. "I know." I said quietly. 

We stood there for a good five minutes, staring into eachother's eyes. Every now and then he would look at my lips, then back to my eyes. Eventually he moved closer. No. This cant happen. As much as I want to, he could hurt me again. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back gently. "I'm sorry, Ethan." I whispered and left.

~~~~~~~~~

You see what I mean when I say Ethan is a bipolar bitch? Well maybe I'm one too because I think I'm starting to feel things for Ethan.

My god, Emilia.