start

3rd person pov

"I fucked you last night in my dream"

San choked on air, hearing the sentence roll out of the boy next to him. He turned to give him a 'are you serious right now?' look and the latter shrugged.

"Wooyoung for goodness sake, we're at a church and praying right now? And you decided to say that?" San whisper questioned making the other guy roll his eyes.

"I am just bored and looking at you sitting here, eyes closed, hands clasped together I couldn't help but get reminded of the dream" Wooyoung huffed and turned away to watch outside the window as the hot summer wind blew by.

"Will you please stop disturbing me if you don't want to pray?" San clicked his tongue and once again started his prayer, not forgetting to include how he wants to get rid of Wooyoung. He can't stand the dumb jerk anymore, all he does is talk about sex. It never included San though, this was the first time.

Once the students were done praying, they were told to go and help the other's and do their assigned work.

This was a camp, church summer camp. And Wooyoung's parents thought this was the best opportunity to send their child. The summer vacation would not be wasted and Wooyoung would become normal, 'two birds with one stone' kinda thing for them.

The thought made the blonde boy scoff as he watched San, his partner, clean the praying area. "Are you just going to stand here? Come and help me!" San spoke with a frown.

To make his summer a total waste, San had met Wooyoung. San was so excited to join the camp, heck his friends were also here so this was like supposed to be the best summer vacation ever. Until he met a particular blonde boy, who knew nothing except to get on San's nerves.

Wooyoung was such a trouble maker and almost all the students here didn't appreciate his thoughts and works and language and appearance, with all those piercings. Well he did have a friend who shared these thoughts with him.

"Stop acting like you're my mom" Wooyoung retorded and pulled the dusting cloth out of San's hand making the latter huff. "That's mine, get your own" San complained, getting the attention of few other students in the room.

"What's yours is mine, princess." Wooyoung winked at the latter who gave him a disgusted look and walked out to get his own piece of cloth, huffing as he felt his cheeks heat up. "That idiot" he mumbled, annoyed.

~

"Was it hot?" Hongjoong, Wooyoung's friend, questioned him when the latter told him about his dream. Wooyoung gave the question a little thought. "Nope, it was rather weird." He stated as he finished his food and gulped down the water.

"Weird? Why?" The red haired boy questioned. "Joong, i was fucking him but he was being a power bottom. Can you imagine? There's no way I'm letting him boss me. It's I fuck and I dominate" Wooyoung stated with a huff and got up to keep his dishes away. Hongjoong laughed at how he was acting.

Wooyoung and Hongjoong quickly clicked, since the first day when they learnt they were sent here for the same reasons. The other students didn't know yet, that their preferences were different. Well San knew about Wooyoung, because they were roomates and Wooyoung would never shut about how he fucked guys senseless even though San would cover his ears in order to not hear him, but nothing can stop the blonde boy.

"I think it'll be so hot to actually get to fuck him. If you get a chance you're letting me as well right?" The red head asked, now walking towards their rooms. "The fuck no! I do not share." Wooyoung hissed and pushed the boy away. "Eh lame. It'll be so boring. If i could, i would fuck yeo and hwa together" Hongjoong laughed as the blonde glared at him. Not realising this is what he always did with San, give him 'too much information'. "I'm tired and I'll leave first. Bitch" he spoke and quickly entered his room.

San was still out and so Wooyoung had no one to talk to. He was indeed close with his roommate and they both were atleast comfortable around each other. Changing his clothes to his comfortable pjs, he laid on his bed and scrolled through his mobile.

~

"What's a power bottom?" San asked his freinds and Yeosang shrugged, but it was Seonghwa who choked on his food. The others quickly passed him the water and rubbed his back. "You ok?"

The elder nodded and turned to San, "why?"

"I heard Wooyoung call me a power bottom. What's that?" He asked again and stared at Seonghwa for him to give an answer but the guy got all red and shook his head. "I'm not telling you, check for yourself" he stated and quickly stood up, taking his dishes away and Yeosang quickly followed him, leaving a pouty San all alone.

The three friends then walked towards the rooms and seperated their ways when San reached his, Seonghwa and Yeosang were roomates. "See you tomorrow San" Yeosang waved at him and walked away with Seonghwa as he talked about how he missed eating chocolate rolls after dinner.

San entered the room to find the blonde boy fast asleep, duvet dropped to the ground and the bed messy due to a lot of shuffling over it. San sighed and scrunched his nose, "sinner" he mumbled and walked towards his bed. It was clear that Wooyoung had masterbated.

Changing to pjs, San dropped into the matress with a heavy sigh. He really liked being here but he got so tired everyday. He glanced at Wooyoung and the guy slept to peacefully.

Power bottom

He quickly searched the keywords and read all the information carefully as his cheeks heat up with every word and his heart rate increasing. He glanced at Wooyoung, wanting to curse at him for dreaming something like this.

San can never understand how same sex intercourse works, no he's not homophobic, he's just confused about the topic. And he found himself curious today than ever, to search about it.

Unintentionally clicking the video, as it started to play and he threw his phone away. Still quickly picking it up and pressing the back button multiple times. He breathed heavy and wished the younger was asleep and luckily he was.

San once again opened the Google and read about it, slightly understanding. He read every each information he got and wondered if it was actually that way. Time to time he'll glance at Wooyoung and would imagine the younger doing that to him, cursing and slapping himself everytime he did that. He still scolded himself for losing control over himself and reading something so sinful like this.

"Tomorrow I'll ask forgiveness"