the

3rd person pov

It's I fuck and I dominate.

San hated that line. He doesn't want to let Wooyoung get away with that and so he held Wooyoung's hand which stroked his member and instead guided his hand. He watched Wooyoung's reflection in the mirror as the blonde boy frowned. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"Start slow and slowly increase the pace" San stated, feeling content when Wooyoung scoffed. "And who told you, you get to order me?"

"Wooyoung, pace steady!"

San spoke in the most dominant tone ever, as if he was an alpha and spreading his pheromones which made Wooyoung, an omega, dizzy.

"Sh-shut up" Wooyoung hissed but San still chuckled pushing the latter away and turned towards him. "Do as I say princess" San smiled at the younger, loving the boy's reaction.

This was not San, he was someone else. He totally forgot where he was, what was he supposed to do and not to do. Why was he here for? Why did he ask for forgiveness for half an hour after breakfast and yet here he is again. To commit the sin.

Wooyoung gulped, no way he was letting his dream come true, no way he was letting San have the upper hand. "It's I fuck and I dominate." Wooyoung spoke, looking desperate. San laughed.

"In your dreams, here it's I fuck and I dominate"

No San wasnt trying to be the power bottom or whatever that is, he was going to be the top, to fuck the boy senseless, like he had always told him.

Wooyoung was shocked, how did San become so dominant. This wasn't the boy he knew, the shy and religious boy. And in just a day here he was talking about fucking a man, that too in the church's washroom. The lessons probably started and they were so definitely going to miss it.

San smirked, watching the younger panic. He himself didn't understand his own behaviour, he just enjoyed the flustered look on the boy's face and wanted to see more of it. More of Wooyoung blushing, panting, moaning. It was time he used all the information he got from his research the day before.

San went away to lock the door and turned towards the blonde once again. "C'mon we don't have the whole day. Less than an hour now" he spoke and Wooyoung shook his head.

"This is not happening your way"

"On your knees"

"I'm not doing"

"Wooyoung, on your knees. Now" San was a different man, a man Wooyoung didn't want to disobey right now. His legs were already shaking as he bit his lip, staring at San's eyes were dangerous at the moment.

Gulping, Wooyoung went on his knees. San smirked, feeling a little nervous but that was burried under the satisfaction he felt. He removed his pants and let his hard member spring out as Wooyoung stared at him with big eyes. "I'm not giving you a blowjob. No way" he argued.

"I never allowed you to speak, princess." San spoke and walked closer, grabbing the younger's hair as he winced. "Oh I forgot you always like doing it rough, didn't you?" San asked with a sly smirk.

Wooyoung bit his lip shutting his eyes close, which he had to flutter open the second he closed, feeling the elder's dick touch his lips. He once again tried to push the elder away, "I'm not doing that San!" He hissed, feeling the root of his hair burn as the latter's grip got tighter and San then moved back.

"I know you wanted this all along" The elder smirked, making Wooyoung face his crotch and pressing his cheeks inorder to open the latter's lips. San glanced at the boy, the boy. Realisation hit him, like his soul just returned to his body to realise what he was doing. He quickly moved back, leaving the blonde and then pulled up his pants.

"Wooyoung....."

The blonde stared at him in confusion, realising San won't proceed any further. But at this point, Wooyoung was gone than ever. He wanted what San could give him, he wanted the elder to shove that massive dick of his to the back of his throat. Wooyoung stood up and stopped San from going out, pulling him back and making him sit on the sink counter.

"No, stop"
San spoke, pushing the blonde away. "You cannot simply stop what you started." Wooyoung hissed, gripping the boy's waist tight as he himself stood between the boy's legs.

"But we can't do this Wooyoung, i can't. I'm not committing a sin" San stated making the latter scoff. "You've already started then complete it and ask for forgiveness." Wooyoung spoke, a bit of sensual tone included. San gulped, feeling Wooyoung's hands massage over his clothed boner.

He quickly held the boy's hand. "I'll top" he whispered and Wooyoung looked at him, since when did he know these terms? Wooyoung had to give the demand a little thought, "i haven't bottomed for anyone" he confessed. San leaned closer to the boy, "then do it for me" he whispered and leaned to kiss the boy, yet again Wooyoung moved back.

"I don't kiss and I've told you already" Wooyoung reminded the elder and San nodded, yes the younger had always told him he doesn't kiss his sex buddies or one night stands.

So instead San moved on to kiss the boy's neck, slowly, breathing in the sweet scent. Loving how soft the skin felt on his lips. Wooyoung shivered with every contact. He didn't understand why his body felt the light shivers and tingles. Was it because he was being intimate with someone after a whole month or was it because it was San, the boy he never imagined he would do this with ever.

Wooyoung gasped, feeling the wet tongue move across his neck, his grip tightening over the latter's waist, it was so hot of San to do that. Maybe he just pretended to be all innocent and stuff.

San climbed off the counter and turned their positions, making the boy sit on the counter. He stared at the boy, the guilt coming back to him. "Wooyoung, i don't think I can do this" he spoke, voice low as he caressesd the blonde's waist.

Wooyoung took a deep breath, staring at the elder, contemplating his thoughts. "Tell me if you want me to stop."