and

3rd person pov

"Wooyounhng"

The called out boy hissed and glanced down, sweat decorating his forehead as a single drop trickled down.

"Please" the former boy pleaded, gasping.

Wooyoung stared at the boy, looking so precious, under him, as Wooyoung thrusted inside him. Heavy, deep, rough and fast thrusts. Making the boy arch his back and hold onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Yes princess. Tell me. Tell me how much you want me to wreck you" Wooyoung panted between the words.

"P-please" was the only thing the latter could say out as he moaned and sobbed with every stretch of his wall.

"Look at me, San"

The boy did as said, he stared at Wooyoung with teary eyes, a total moaning mess. Legs spread apart and they hurt a lot, not more than his hole which was being filled by the blonde boy's dick.

"I think I-- come. I'm about to" San let out, eyes closed once again as mouth wide open with the amount of pleasure he recieved. "Wooyoung, plea- fuck" he came untouched, decorating his and Wooyoung's stomach feeling his hole being filled by the warm liquid as he panted and cried.

Wooyoung groaned, releasing inside the elder and panted once he rode his high. "Fuck you were so good" he spoke between pants and spanked the elder recieving another sob.

"Fuck you" San cursed and tried to push the blonde away.

"In your dreams princess"

"Sannn!! Saaannn"

San quickly woke up at the younger's voice, sitting on his bed, feeling the wetness as he breathed heavy and cursed. What was that? A dream? A wet dream? Of what, Wooyoung doing that to him. That was ridiculous, that had to be a joke, a dream!

That was never possible, something not supposed to happen. "It's already 8am, we'll be late" Wooyoung's voice brought the elder back to reality. But turning towards Wooyoung was not the right thing to do at the moment.

The younger was already ready to go down, his blonde hair a little wavey and brushed back, silver earrings and black rings, figure hugging clothes.

San gulped hard and looked away, hating and eyes widening at how his pants felt tight. "y-yeah I'll be there. You go first" the boy spoke and Wooyoung shrugged, already walking out.

"I can't believe i- why?? How did this even happen?" San cried pulling his hair and mentally already asking god's forgiveness. "It's all because of that idiot" San mumbled and nonetheless stood up to wash and get ready.

~

It was a Sunday morning and so the church would be crowded and there would be Bible sessions as well. Wooyoung hated this day the most. He hated being at church for more than 10 minutes.

"You look like shit" Hongjoong laughed as he sat next to Wooyoung with his breakfast. "Thank you, you too" Wooyoung spoke sarcastically and ate. "We still have a week before this is over" the blonde whined and Hongjoong nodded, hating the fact that he had to wait for a week as well.

"Can we sit here?" Yeosang asked getting both the boy's attention and Hongjoong quickly nodded, already pulling the chair. Seonghwa and Yeosang made their way to sit. Wooyoung gave them an eyebrow raised look but glanced at the cafeteria to notice all the tables were already occupied.

"Where's San?" Yeosang asked turning towards Wooyoung. "he'll be here. He woke up late" Wooyoung replied mindlessly and focused on eating, telling Hongjoong, who was busy staring at Yeosang and Seonghwa, to do the same.

~

Weird.

That's what Wooyoung felt, San was acting weird. Normally they would sit together and Wooyoung was glad so that he could talk about his sex experiences whenever he felt bored. But San was sitting somewhere else, almost as if avoiding Wooyoung.

The prayers were done and it was only five minutes before Bible session began, so Wooyoung quickly walked towards San, the boy was impatient.

"San why-" and before Wooyoung  could even start his sentence, San was already walking away, pissing Wooyoung even more and so he quickly followed the elder.

San now stood in front of the mirrors, in the washroom as he tried to calm his fast beating heart. "You cannot act this way" he mumbled.

"Exactly!"

San flinched at the sudden voice. It was Wooyoung.

"Why are you h-here?" San stuttered out his question. Wooyoung scoffed, "why are you here?"

"Why do people go to washroom for?" San huffed and tried to walk away once again but this time, Wooyoung have had enough. so he pulled San by his wrist and pinned to the wall. "Why are you ignoring me?" Wooyoung asked, annoyed.

San pushed the boy back, "I'm not obliged to talk to you." He hissed.

"Stop being an ass and if there's something then tell me" Wooyoung questioned, voice a little more whiny than he expected. San stared at him, Wooyoung has not done anything wrong though, so why did San ignore him? But still it was Wooyoung in his dreams, that was ridiculous to even think it like that.

"You did that to me last night, in my dream" San spoke with a sigh, not meeting the younger's eyes. But Wooyoung still stared at him in confusion. "Did what?"

"That.."

"San i seriously don't fucking know!"

"Yes that!"

".....huh? Oh. I fucked you?"

Wooyoung questioned and San ran to shut his mouth but the latter still laughed. "It's not funny" San hissed.

"Yeah, it must be hot. That's why you're ignoring me? How was it? Did you feel good?" Wooyoung questioned and San gave him a disgusted look. "That was a nightmare Wooyoung" the black haired boy answered and turned away to wash his hands for no particular reason as he was ready to walk out for the lesson.

Before he could leave, Wooyoung's body was pressed against his, San could feel the guy's member pressed to his ass. "Wooyoung what are you doing?" Wooyoung quickly held San's hands and pinned them to the counter where he pressed the elder's body with his own.

"You loved it didn't you, princess?" The younger questioned, licking San's ears as the boy shivered. "Leave"

Wooyoung thrusted his hips, making San gasp. "Wooy-" San gasped again when Wooyoung repeated his actions. "Stop"

And Wooyoung did, making the boy turn around. "What was that?" San tried to look intimidating but he miserably failed as he got red with every second passing.

"San, hear me out. We can do it."

"Do what?"

"Have sex"

"Are you insane?" San hissed and pushed the blonde boy. "I'm not doing anything with you" he yelled and started walking out, once again to be stopped my Wooyoung, this time he was back hugging the elder.

"Your dick says something else"

Wooyoung whispered and let's his hand roam across the boy's body and swiftly rub his boner over the pants. San whined and held the sink counter. "The lesson will be an hour long and we don't have to attend it so we have an hour. It'll be quick i swear" Wooyoung whispered with heavy breathing as he slowly unzipped San's pants, the boy breathing heavy and watched Wooyoung do that.

It's I fuck and I dominate.