end

3rd person pov

"Tell me if you want me to stop"

Wooyoung finally spoke watching the confusion grow on the elder's face before he pulled him by the collar and smashed his lips to the elder's. San's eyes were wide open, feeling the pair of lips move along his. It felt euphoric.

San found himself pulling the younger more, kissing him back. The kiss was heated, messy, sensual. A first kiss for both to remember. Wooyoung's hands had a firm grip on San's hair where the latter's hands roamed around Wooyoung's body, pulling his shirt off, and pulling him closer.

San moaned, feeling the grip on his hair tighten, he opened his eyes to look at the blonde, eyes shut and kissing him passionately. San felt a new emotion inside of him, that he never knew existed. He loved how Wooyoung looked right now, his legs wrapped around San's waist, pulling him closer.

A satisfactory hum left San's lips, making the younger open his eyes as well. They stared at each other, slowly moving their lips when Wooyoung wanted to break it but San had other plans.

He pulled in the younger to the kiss, inserting his tongue when he got the chance to. Wooyoung hesitated a bit but gave in, the moment his tongue met the elder's. They both fought for dominance, pulling each other closer, if that was even possible.

They broke the kiss, breathing heavy, staring at each other with lust filled eyes. Wooyoung removed San's shirt, quickly kissing the bare chest of the elder, sucking on to the skin. His hands travelled to massage the very visible boner of San's as the boy gasped.

San repeated the younger's actions and massaged Wooyoung's boner. "Don't make me wait." Wooyoung whispered making the elder look at him. "But how do we? We don't have a lube." San spoke, hands resting over the blonde's crotch.

Wooyoung thought for a second. "Prep me with your fingers." He informed and the elder blinked, "but I've never done it. What if I hurt you?"

"San, I trust you. Please, do it fast"

San bit his lip, watching Wooyoung unzip his pants. He was still unsure if it'll be ok. The blonde removed his pants, letting his dick free, precum covering the tip. San licked his lips subconsciously. The unsure feeling still there, "wooyou-"

"Ok, I'll do it first then and you can help me" Wooyoung whispered the last part and got onto sucking his fingers. San watched him, watched him sucking his fingers while sitting on the sink counter, legs spread apart. This looked to hot but too sinful.

Wooyoung stared back at the elder, leaning back. One hand placed on the counter to support his posture. He loved watching San's expression at the moment, the elder looked too stunned but too curious. Wooyoung loved the gaze, the elder's gaze that was fixed on his every moment.

Once he was done with sucking his fingers, he inclined his fingers with his hole, gulping. He too has never done this. "Kiss me" he demanded. San blinked but still moved forward to kiss the younger, massaging his thighs.

Wooyoung slowly inserted his middle finger, hissing at the pain and grabbing San's shoulders. At this the elder deepened the kiss, holding the boy's face with both hands. Once used to the new feeling, Wooyoung slowly started moving the finger inside his hole. Hissing everytime, but San tried his best get the younger's attention, inserting his tongue he tilted his head feeling the younger moan into his mouth.

Wooyoung inserted another finger, being a little impatient at this point, a cry leaving his lips. San moved back for air and Wooyoung was a sobbing mess to which San had to quickly cover his mouth. The younger started licking San's fingers and San let him do that, instead he let the younger suck his finger. He proceeded to kiss Wooyoung's neck and the exposed collarbone.