Mj meets tony

Meeting the family is always hard but when that family consists of two former spy's, two Gods, a green monster, two metal tins, two enhanced soldiers, a robot, a scary witch and a CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world it can be a bit daunting.

This is sadly exactly what Michelle had to face. Don't get her wrong she loved Peter (for some strange reason she still can't figure out, she think it might be called emotions?? What ever that is) but she would rather turn to dust again than go through that, even though she knew it would make him really happy. So they decided to keep their relationship a secret, and for five months they did pretty well. (Which is surprising because the avengers duh) but then one Friday night it came completely crashing down.

"Loser what the hell." Michelle yelled as she stared at a bleeding Spider-Man on her carpet.

"Mj you know I wouldn't have come to you if it wasn't serious."

"Well yeah Peter it looks fucking serious!" Michelle sighed as she emerged from her bathroom with her emergency first aid kit.

Apparently when you date a super hero you have to get used to saving his life once in a while, especially if you're the only one that actually knows first aid. So finding her boyfriend bleeding on her carpet at two in the morning had become a normal thing as sad as it is.

They spent the rest of the next hour in a comfortable silence, with the occasional hiss from Peter as Michelle him patched up. When she was finished Michelle got up to clean up the mess but Peter had other ideas pulling her into a soft kiss.

"Em, just thank you for, you know being so supportive." Peter whispered as they broke apart from the kiss.

"What did you want me to do leave you to die?" Michelle joked as she placed a soft hand on his cheek.

Peter sighed. "You know what I mean you shouldn't have to go through that."

"Loser I'd go through anything for you." Michelle chuckled as she got up to put the first aid kit away.

"I love you."

"I know, I love you too, now go lie on my bed you need to get some rest." Mj ordered.

"Will do doctor Michelle." Peter mocked.

"Haha very funny, now lie down."

Peter did as she told lying down and checking his phone to see seventeen missed calls from Ned, (the usual) two from Pepper and a text from..... OH SHIT

"Um Em we... uh kinda have a problem,"

"What is it now." Mj sighed as she walked back into the room to lie on the bed with Peter.

Peter went to respond but was cut off with a loud bang from the doorway revealing a very angry Iron Man.

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!"

"Dad, please."

"Oh don't you dad please me, I swear your gonna kill me one day, your mother and I were sacred shitless, we had to find out by Karen that you were okay and it didn't help when she told us you lost two gallons of blood, you have lost Spider-Man man privileges for a month and..." Tony stopped as he caught sight of Mj on the bed next to Peter, completely calm like it was a daily occurrence to have Iron Man break into her room.

"Who's that?" Tony questioned pointing to Mj. "And is she wearing your sweater you told me you lost two months ago? Peter you better explain this soon because last time I checked that's not Ned!" Tony said as he tried to act dad like and calm when he was low key freaking out (he didn't show it though.)

Mj picked up her book from the bedside table and started reading.

"Power down sass robot, I'm Michelle, Peters girlfriend." Mj exclaimed as if it was obvious.

"His WHAT?"

" You know, his tonsil-hokey partner, his girl, his boo, the love of his life all that shit, I'm his girlfriend." she dragged out the last part in an almost mocking way. (that's a lie this is Michelle we're talking about it was definitely mocking.)

"How long has this been going on?" Tony asked Peter.

"Ummmmm,"

"Five months." Mj cut in flipping a page of her book.

" Five..., how did you keep this a secret for five months."

"It was surprisingly easy considering you guys are the Avengers, like didn't you think it was weird Peter always went out Friday night from seven to nine, a typical date night time, or how he always was the last to leave decathlon almost like he was leaving an hour later than everybody else just so he could flirt with the captain, like seriously I expected more from you." Mj exclaimed pausing for a second to look up from the book she was reading.

" Ah....., you know what Peter you look fine, I'm just going to leave, I need some time to soak all this in, I expect back by ten tomorrow." Tony left with a look of complete confusion on his face, still trying to process what just happened.

"Bye Mr Stark, nice to meet you." Mj grinned slightly amused.

When he left Peter stared at Mj a similar look on his face.

"What was that Mj, I thought you wanted to keep us a secret." Peter questioned still completely confused.

Mj put down her book.

"Loser when I told you I'd go through anything for you I meant it and if that means dealing with your crazy family so be it, your stuck with me Parker."

Peter's expression softened into a smile.

"And I wouldn't have it any other way."

"You do know you'll have to explain all that when you get home right?" Mj said smirking.

"Yeah thanks for that." Peter grinned, pulling Mj into a soft kiss.

"But sass robot, seriously Mj." Peter and Michelle bursted into laughter.

Maybe meeting the family wouldn't be as horrible as she thought it would, if she had Peter she would be fine.

Ao3 link: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15667812/chapters/36396273