Accidental kiss

Summary:the team found out peter's mom is wonder woman and she isn't happy how they treated him.

+++++++++

Text
"Oof." Peter fell back as another figure fell on top of him.

"Oof." The figure said, as he turned his head. Their lips brushed over each other for a split second and the two pulled their heads back in alarm. "Uh."

"Um." Peter stuttered slightly, before steeling himself. His right hand moved towards the back of the other's neck and Peter pulled his head down. The two kissed for a while before they were cut off by a voice.

"PETER PRINCE!" The other voice called out. In all her glory stood Wonder Woman, Diana Prince.

"Mum! What are you doing here?!" Peter hissed, taking short looks at the figure half-over him, who was frozen in shock.

"I heard that the Avengers act like you're a child!" Diana hissed back, eyes blazing. "You are Zeus' grandson and over 6 centuries old!"

"What?" Came the whispered voice of the other figure in the room.

"Who are you and are you doing with my son?" Diana asked, eyebrows raising. Peter pinched the bridge of his nose and responded.

"Mother. This is Harley Keener. Harley, meet my mother. Diana Prince and Wonder Woman."

"Oh. Hi." Harley said, his smile slightly awkward. He nodded shortly and turned to Peter. "I'm just going to..."

"To what exactly?" Diana questioned, head tilting slightly. Her mouth twisting into a mocking smirk.

"MUM!" Peter shouted. "Where's Bruce when you need him?"

"Why would you need Dr Banner?" Harley asked, looking between Diana and Peter.

"Not our Bruce, Harls. Not Dr Banner. Bruce Wayne, mum's Bruce." Peter explained.

"Darling. Bruce is not mine." Diana smiled fondly at her child.

"Course Batsy isn't yours. Course." Peter smiled, wrinkling his nose in amusement. He wrapped an arm around Harley's waist and pulled him into a kiss.

"Wait?! Billionaire orphan Bruce Wayne is Batman?!" Harley yelled after the two broke their kiss. Diana was watching her son in fondness but then glared at Peter after he essentially revealed Bruce's secret identity.

"What?! It's not like I said Bruce and Clark were actually married to each other!" Peter tried to explain under his mother's glare.

"WHAT?!"