chapter eighteen

Yena moved a little before she opened her eyes and rubbing it gently. She look beside her and saw nothing.

Yena feel weird. "Where is Joyul?"

ask her and wake up from her lay. She yawned a little before stood up.

Yena grabbed her towel and get a shower. After 20 minutes, she done wearing her clothes and dry her hair.

Yena brush her hair and after that, she went downstairs.

She went into the kitchen and saw Yuri was preparing the breakfast for them.

Yena left out a soft smile before she lean closer.

"Good morning, Joyul."

greeted her as she wrap her arms around Yuri's waist, back hugging her girlfriend tightly.

Yuri was shocked, and she turn her head. She saw Yena and Yuri chuckles.

"Good morning, ducky.. I was about to wake you up." say her and Yena giggles. She tighten the hugged and kiss Yuri's neck.

"Yena, I'm cooking. Stop hugging me okay?" ask Yuri gently and Yena pouts. But she nods and broke the hugged.

"After breakfast, let's go to mom's house. I want to visited her." say Yena and she standing beside Yuri.

Yuri nodded. "Sure. We also can buy some stuffs for your mom." reply her and Yena smile.

"Can you help me put this on the table?" ask Yuri while pointing at the hot soup. Yena chuckles.

"Of course, baby." answer her and carefully took the bowl and placed it on the table.

"Let's eat." add Yena and pull Yuri to the dining table. Yuri smiling seeing Yena's action.

"THANK you for coming, Yena.. Yuri.. I feel so lonely here."

say Mrs. Choi and sighed as she looked down. Yena squeaked and she gripped her mom's hands tight.

"Mom, let's moved to my house. Please? You are alone here. I'm worried about you." say her and Yuri just silent watching them.

Mrs. Choi shook her head and smile warmly to Yena.

"No, Yena.. I can't.. This house have my memories with your dad.. don't worry, others maid are here for me. They will take care of me so don't worry, okay?"

Yena looked down and yet, she nodded. "Make sure they take care of you propely. If not, I will treat them like I do before until they quit this job."

threat Yena as she said it loudly to make sure all of the maids heard it. Yuri raised her brow to Yena, she don't know anything.

While Mrs. Choi laugh and shook her head. She pinch Yena's arm make Yena yelped in pain.

Yet, she pouted.

"Yah, mom.. it's hurt.." whinned her and Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes playfully to her daughter.

"Yuri, make sure you watch Yena propely. Don't let her bully you as she do to the others maid. Okay?"

"W-What did Yena do, Mrs. Choi?" ask Yuri awkwardly. "Yah, call her mom." said Yena and face palming.

Yuri was awkward and Mrs. Choi softly laughed.

"She always bully the maids in her penthouse until they quit the job. And one day, she said she already have new maid and she send all the others maid to this house. I bet it's you."

"N-No, it's not like that!"

Yena quickly replied, she panic when Mrs. Choi telling the truth to Yuri. Mrs. Choi laugh while Yuri just smile.

Yena looked to Yuri worriedly, she afraid if Yuri mad on her.

"Eh, let's eat here. Okay?" ask Mrs. Choi and Yuri nodded.

"Sure, mom." Mrs. Choi's smile wider hearing Yuri call her mom. Mrs. Choi then stood up and excuse herself to the kitchen.

"Baby.." call Yena as she gripped Yuri's hands tightly. Yuri looked at her and Yena pouts.

"Do you mad?"

"Mad? For what?"

Yena sigh. "For knowing the truth." answer her and Yuri chuckles. She held Yena's face and caressing it gently.

"No. Why I should be mad on you?  I literally okay, ducky." reply her and Yena look into her eyes, deeply.

"Really?" Yuri nodded in multiple times and Yena slowly smiles.

CHAEWON and Minju walked to the mall for their dating. They interwined their fingers together.

"Babe, where did we wanna go after this?" ask Minju while clinging onto Chaewon's arm.

Chaewon chuckles and look at Minju. "Where did you wanna go? We will go there." said Chaewon.

Minju was happy. "Really?" Chaewon nodded in multiple times.

"Then, let's eat I'm hungry." say Minju and giggles. Chaewon's eyes widen.

"Really, Min? Eat?"

"Yes, I'm hungry.. Please?"

Minju pouted as she look into Chaewon's eyes. Chaewon rolled her eyes playfully and then she smiles.

"Of course we can. Let's go now. What do you want to eat?" ask her and they start to walked.

"Bingsu."

answer Minju and Chaewon nodded. They walked into the restaurant and seat at their place.

After making an order, they both chatting a little while laughing to each other.

"Chae.. Isn't that Yiren?" ask Minju while pointing at somewhere.

Chaewon turn around and she saw a girl with medium brown hair was looking at her phone.

"Yes, it's her. But isn't she at China now?" ask Chaewon weirdly and Minju nodded.

"I know right.. What are she doing here?" asked Minju slowly and they make sure Yiren won't notice them.

Chaewon shrugged her shoulder to Minju. "Do you think she comeback here for Yena?" ask Chaewon.

Minju was shocked and she immediately shook her head. "Let's hope it's not." answer her.

Chaewon sighed and they continue to looking at Yiren. Suddenly, Yiren stood up and walked leaving the restaurant.

"Do you think we should tell Yena and Yuri?" ask Minju worriedly.

Chaewon and Minju looked at each other. "I think better don't tell them for now. I don't want Yuri was scared and Yena acted aggressively."

answer Chaewon and Minju slowly nodded. She left out a heavy sighed and then their order arrived.

Chaewon say thanks to the waiter while Minju just fake smile. The waiter go leaving them.

"Hey.."

Chaewon calling Minju as she gripped Minju's hand tightly. Minju lift her head up and Chaewon smile warmly to her.

"Everything will be alright. Okay? Don't worry, we will protect both Yena and Yuri."

Minju nods, she flash Chaewon a small smile. Chaewon smile wider seeing Minju's action.

To be continued...

Thank you for vote and comment🤍💚