chapter thirty one

Chaewon and Minju run in the hospital to search where is Yena and Yuri. They walked fastly when they saw Yena.

"Yena!" call Minju and Yena turn. She stood up and they lean closer to her.

"How's Yuri?" ask Minju worriedly, she was crying so hard. Yena shook her head. "Still don't know, Min."

Yena answering her, and Minju deeply sighed. "Did you already tell this to your parents?" ask Chaewon.

Yena shook her head once again.

"No, I don't want them know. I don't want they are worried about us, about Yuri."

Chaewon nods. "You are right." comment her and then, the doctor walked out from the room.

"Doc, how's she?" asked Yena quickly and the doctor smile.

"Don't worry, miss. She's okay. Gladly you bring her quickly so we could save her. The wound is not too serious."

All of them sigh in relief, Yena smile widely. "She will wake up anytime so just waited." add the doctor and they nodded.

"Thank you, doctor."

"You are welcome. I will go now."

the doctor excuse himself and he walked leaving them. "Glad that she's okay. Who do this to her?"

asked Minju madly and Yena gritted her teeth. "Sihyeon. She was following Yuri to my penthouse. Yuri told me what happen and I go to them. Then, Sihyeon want to stab me but Yuri suddenly stand in front of me."

tell Yena and Chaewon sighed aggressively. "That woman... don't worry I will handle that bitch." said Chaewon.

"Okay. Thank you." Chaewon shrugged her shoulders while smiling to Yena.

"You should go inside to see Yuri. We will but later. You should go first."

Yena nods, she then walked inside the room leaving Chaewon and Minju alone.

They looked at each other. "Where should we go now?" ask Minju and Chaewon smile.

"Let's just go to the cafe." Minju nods and they walk to the cafe together while holding hands.

YENA lean closer to Yuri who was still did not wake up, she sit on the chair beside the bed and held Yuri's palm.

Yena sighed heavily seeing Yuri's condition and she gripped Yuri's hands tightly.

Yena lay her head down and she closed her eyes. But then, Yena can feel Yuri's hand was move so she immediately opened her eyes.

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and Yena smiles. "You are awake, Joyul." say Yena gently and Yuri turn to her.

Yuri was about to wake up from her lay and then she groanned in pain. "Arghh.." Yuri hold her stomach.

"Yuri, be careful." Yena stood up and she help Yuri to sit propely as she take the pillow and put it behind Yuri.

Yuri lean her back and she signalling Yena to sit beside her. Yena obeyed her and she sit beside Yuri.

"Are you okay?" ask Yena and Yuri nods. She clinging into Yena's arms and rest her head on Yena's shoulder.

"Okay. It's hurt a little." answer her and closed her eyes. "My head still dizzy. I want to rest on you." add Yuri and Yena chuckles.

"Come. I will hug you tight." reply Yena and she wrap her arms around Yuri's shoulder and pulling Yuri closer.

Yuri smile a little and she lift her head up. "Why did you do that for me? I feel so hurt seeing your condition earlier."

Yena pouts and she looked down making Yuri held her face. She lift Yena's face and they meet their eyes.

"I do that for you... because I want you saved. I cannot let you being stabbed and you will be in the hospital like before this. I cannot seeing you hurt for twice, ducky. So this time, let me hold the pain."

Yena's eyes was teary hearing that, she feel so touching and thankful. Yuri caressing Yena's cheeks softly.

"Don't cry, Yena."

Yena immediately pull Yuri into a soft kissed, and she kiss Yuri in a passionate way. Yuri closed her eyes and kiss Yena back.

Their sweet moments being interrupted when suddenly the door was opened by Chaewon.

"Is Yuri―OH SHIT!"

yelled Chaewon and Minju together make Yena and Yuri shocked and broke their kisses.

"O-Oh.. Minju, Chaewonnie.." Yuri laugh awkwardly.

Chaewon rolled her eyes while closing the door and Minju squeaked. "Did we interrupted something? Oh shit.."

"No you guys are not. Come here." reply Yena and they walked closer.

"Ughh my eyes are dirty." comment Minju and Yena facepalmed.

"Shut up, frog." mad Yena and Minju stick her tongue out.

"DUCKY..." called Yuri as she was laying on the bed. Yena who was standing at the window turn around.

"Yes, Joyul?" Yena asked as she walk closer to Yuri and Yuri pouts.

"When will I can go home? I don't like hospital."

"Tch.. I'm here right? I will accompany you here."

Yena chuckles and she sit beside Yuri. "I know that but.. still I don't like this place."

"And why?" asked Yena and she moved to lay beside Yuri. Tonight, Yena will sleep at the hospital to accompany Yuri.

Yuri shuffled to Yena closer and carefully and she get into Yena's arms. The room then went dark.

"Because every hospital is haunted. I hate that." Yena burst her laugh hearing that and Yuri punch her chest.

"Joyul, ghost are everywhere."

"I know that but I hate hospital so much because the ghost is so scary. I enjoyed watching a horror movies but sorry to hospital horror story."

Yena laugh harder once again and Yuri squeaked. "Shut up!" mad Yuri and then she burst her face into Yena's chest.

"Okay, I will."

Yena giggles and she rubbing Yuri's hair gently.

"Is your wound is still hurt?"

"No.. it's getting better I guess. The doctor said he was shocked seeing my wound is getting better so fast."

Yena chuckles. "It's because of me." praised Yena to herself made Yuri rolled her eyes. "Tch.. Stop compliment yourself. What did you do?"

Yena smirks. She then held Yuri's stomach make Yuri startled. "I'm doing this." answer Yena and she rubbing Yuri's stomach softly.

Yuri hold her breath, she got goosebumps all of a sudden.

"Y-Yena―"

"Yes baby?"

Yena giggles seeing Yuri's cute action, she stop from rubbing Yuri's stomach. "I'm doing that that's why you have recovered quickly."

Yuri sigh of relief but then Yena kiss her lips make she shocked. Yuri closed her eyes and she slowly returned the kisses.

"It's fun teasing you." comment Yena and Yuri was shy. She burst her face at Yena's chest and Yena laugh.

"S-Shut up.. Let's s-sleep."

"Okay."

To be continued...