Vast Forest and Pinwheel Forest

“A̷̫͎̦͆̒̚s̴͖̫͓͑͝ ̶͕͊͆I̷̠̍͘ ̸̡̊̔t̶̞̣͠ȍ̷͍̩͍l̸̩̦̠d̸̮̤̂͑̓ ̷̻̓͆y̴͉͊̽ơ̵̢͚̍͜ű̵̬̣̾,̶̳̎͌ ̴̝̳͗ȋ̸̯͈̈t̸͍͍̅͑ ̶̨̣͚̒͑w̴̹͈͍͝ȍ̵̲͊u̸̪̫̔̚͠l̵̫̖̓̌ḋ̴̻̤ ̷͔̔h̶̳͇͍͊a̶̜͔͑̒͘v̸̖̝̣̄e̸̡̢̕ͅ ̶̬̜́͝b̸͔͙̠̎͒e̸͕͐̃ë̷̦́͘͠n̸̩̝̩̂̈́ ̴̣̻͊̉b̴̼͙͝è̶̩͉̬̅ţ̵͉͌̕t̷̬͕̾͆́ẽ̶̜̉r̸̘̩͋̚͘͜ ̷̨͔͑̉t̴̯̄ò̵͎̺ ̶̱̈̅s̸̨̈́̂t̷̖̤̊̄̍a̵̻̱̦̾y̷̬͖͝ ̵͓̫̠̓i̶̭̖͍͒ṇ̴̜̦̏͘s̷̛͖͉į̵̜̈́d̶̙̗͆͐̕ͅe̴̯̋.̴̛̳̰͑ ̸̪̾̓Ỵ̷̭͙͒̍ǫ̶͔̫͠u̸̥͍̒͝ ̵̪͙̈́l̸̤͔̜̄e̷̛̥̤̼̍f̸͙͍͗t̴̞̼̬̃̎̉ ̷̳̈́̔́a̸͖͉̓n̷̓̂̆ͅd̴̢̈́̎̔ ̷̝̹̙͋̾p̴̨̰͙͘ǎ̴̱̰i̸̩̗͗̉͝d̴̛̝̽̕ ̷̧̝̃̿t̴̘̹́̋h̸͎̹͐̇e̷͈̽ ̴͙̇p̵̟̻̯r̶̢̹̣̈́̍̐i̴͉̍̿͝c̴̺̩̫̾e̸̢̜̗̚.̴̮̫̍̂ ̸̫͙̹͊̅̄Ş̵̘̪͌̽t̴͓͔̪̃̒̕a̵̘̚ỳ̴̮͌ ̷̠̋͒w̷̢̩̍͜i̶̯͋̒͂t̸̙̔h̸̠̠̉̾ ̸̘̅m̸̪̥̈́̾ẹ̵̄͑͘.̵̺̟̃̍.̷̼͛.̶̻͌͂̈́S̴̺̹͂̓̽ư̵͓͕̆n̵̛̙̩n̶͎̐ͅy̷̞͖͒̇̐”

~~~~~~

Aubrey was wrapped up tight in her blanket. She closed her eyes and wondered if they were in for another Headspace adventure.

She opened her eyes and found herself in the Neighbor’s room yet again with Kel and Hero. Guess she was right.

“Oh boy, oh boy. What wacky shit are we gonna be put through now?” Kel sighed as he looked around.

“Don’t know but if it is as long as Sweetheart’s castle I swear to-” Aubrey stopped speaking the moment she saw Omori standing out of the white door.

He seemed to be confused as he turned around and tried the doorknob for the room he normally comes out of. The door wouldn’t budge at all.

He bent down to peek into the doorknob to see what might be in there but he suddenly backed away. He turned to the trio and shrugged. Guess he wasn’t going back in there for a while.

“H-Hey Omori! Are you ready to start looking for Basil again?” Hero asked.

Omori looked at him for a bit before nodding.

“Then let’s get going! Mari will probably be at the park, right?” Kel nervously got up as Omori led them out of the stump.

They walked into the park to find it...empty. No one was around and even the picnic blanket was missing Mari.

Something was wrong, Aubrey could feel it. She could tell everyone else felt the same way by how they were acting.

She was nervous, things were way too quiet for her liking.

“No one’s here...should we look somewhere else?” Hero asked.

Sun- Omori raised his hand and motioned for everyone to follow him again. They walked downwards and Omori went to the path that led to Basil’s house.

He grabbed the watering can and began to water the flowers.

Oh yeah, he does this.

Aubrey doesn’t know why but if it makes him happy then it is alright.

They began making their way back upwards when Hero suddenly stopped them.

“Hey guys, why don’t we go in one of the other directions. We could check around for Mari.” Hero suggested.

“That seems smart! Let’s go!” Kel nodded already going right from the path.

The group followed and were pleasantly surprised to find what appeared to be a normal forest, just with added pinwheels in the ground and water. Bunnies hopped around and sprout moles slept. It seemed peaceful.