The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.

Main Content
Archive of Our Own betaArchive of Our OwnLog InSite NavigationFandomsBrowseSearchAboutSearch Works
Work Search:
tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit)

Actions
Entire Work ← Previous Chapter Next Chapter → Chapter Index Comments Share Download
Work Header
Rating:
Teen And Up Audiences
Archive Warnings:
Creator Chose Not To Use Archive WarningsGraphic Depictions Of Violence
Categories:
F/MGen
Fandom:
OMORI (Video Game)
Relationships:
Hero/Mari (OMORI)Aubrey & Basil & Hero & Kel & Sunny (OMORI)Mari & Sunny (OMORI)Aubrey & Basil & Hero & Kel & Mari & Sunny (OMORI)
Characters:
Hero (OMORI)Mari (OMORI)Aubrey (OMORI)Basil (OMORI)Kel (OMORI)Sunny (OMORI)Captain Spaceboy (OMORI)Sweetheart (OMORI)Kim (OMORI)
Additional Tags:
Dream SharingImplied/Referenced SuicideFluffFluff and AngstFluff and Hurt/ComfortAngst and HumorSleep DeprivationBy the end of this fic everyone will be tiredtrust me - FreeformI like the way this one is going betterTell me what other tags to addCause I suck at taggingAlternate Universe - Canon DivergenceSuicide AttemptSuicidal ThoughtsTV Tropes mention? Pog
Language:EnglishSeries:Part 1 of the Losing your mind while I lose mine. series Next Work →Collections:ЗавершеноStats:Published:2021-01-25Completed:2021-06-08Words:156422Chapters:93/93Comments:2421Kudos:3796Bookmarks:292Hits:133172
Losing my mind
AGiantNerd
Chapter 66: The tides are getting worse. I don't know how long the boat will last.
Summary:
Mmm Watermelon

Notes:
The Resident Evil 8 demo is fun

Chapter Text
They walked through another door and were greeted by trees. The ground was a mix of green and black as they began walking around. Hero only took a few steps before noticing something colorful on the ground.

“Hey, guys. You should look at this.” He called the group over.

“Is that…” Aubrey trailed off as she saw the colorful flower crown on the ground.

“Do you think he is nearby?” Kel asked as he picked up the crown.

“We’ll have to keep exploring to see.” Hero sighed.

As they walked they noticed watermelons were growing out of the ground. Omori began to slash them to see if anything was inside but there was nothing.

“You probably never met him but he is my best friend! He’s always nice and friendly! He protects me whenever I am in trouble. He’s probably worried sick about me…”

They heard a voice. It was a small one yet familiar. Hero could recognize that voice almost anywhere. He began taking small steps forward, moving so he was covered by the nearby trees. Aubrey, Kel, and Omori followed in his footsteps.

Peeking behind the tree he was hiding behind his eyes widened.

There was Basil. The one they saw in the dreamworld with teal hair. For some reason, he is missing his flower crown. Perhaps the one they picked up belonged to him.

There was someone else though.

A tall monotone version of Basil that resembled his current self in the real world stood nearby. His eyes, however, were pitch black and there were black lines on his face that resembled tear marks.

Omori stepped out into the open, gaining the attention of the two Basil’s.

“OH! Omori! You finally found me!” The Dream Basil grinned.

Guessing by how he knows Omori by name and how he is acting, this Basil was just like Dream Kel. That must mean…

Hero walked out into the open, his eyes on the monotone Basil. The gray Basil stared at him back, giving him a light wave.