so now im hard

once i hung up, which was difficult for me, i went to go change. i changed into something that id hope shinsou would like.

i worse a sage green crop top with striped fingerless sleeves, and black pants with a ton of diffrent pockets and straps hanging off them, and a matching pair of demonias. 

i looked in the mirror, it was pretty good. i grabbed a few silver chains, one long plain one, and a short one with butterflies on it.

i smiled, it came together nicely.

i grabbed my bag and almost skipped to school. i was excited to see him again.

except i guess he didnt feel the same about me.

when i walk in i find shinsou flirting back and forth with a split dyed black and blonde/yellow boy, who also had a black lightning stripe in the other side of his hair.

my chest felt tight and i couldnt breathe. again.

i ran out of the room to the bathroom with the least amount of people in them. i didnt want to deal with anyone. unfortunetly i ran into the other blondie. 

"izuku?" 

"how great, another thing to ruin my day. why dont you just go katsuki? jesus fucking christ." 

he noticed my voice breaking and crying. and he reacted to comfort me like he always did.

just like.. he always.. did..

i leaned into his touch.

i didnt want to miss this

i didnt want to miss him

but god i needed a distraction.

----------------------------------------

a few minutes later i calmed down, pulling away from katsuki.

"i dont want this happening again. im trying to get over you."

he looked away "rightly so. i just didnt want you to spiral."

i stared in silence for a few minutes.

"ill be going now, bye izuku."

..

"bye."