Godly.

(NSFW//18+)

Your eyes are closed too, taking in the feeling of his soft lips moving against yours. It's gentle, so soft, and you can't ignore the way your heart speeds up when he lets his parted mouth linger over yours. So close and sweet, you want to move forward just to feel them again. Matt hears your heart pick up. He even hears you blink, and he knows you're watching him as he leans towards you. When he cradles your face, he angles you upwards to him.

"Sweetheart," his voice comes out in a whisper, breathy and wanting; it melts you.

"Yeah?" You hang onto every word he utters, and if you were an outsider looking in, you'd be so embarrassed at the pedestal you've put this man on. But you're not an outsider. You're here, in front of Matthew Murdock, aching for his hands that are already touching your skin.

"Anytime you want to stop," he begins, serious and kind, "you tell me. And I promise I will. Does that sound good to you?" You nod your head, staring up at him and feeling his finger brush up and down your cheek. "Did you nod?" He laughs, the lines by his eyes lighting up.

It's only then that you realise it.

"Yeah, I did. It, uh, it sounds good to me. Sorry," you cringe at yourself, letting out an awkward chuckle.

"Don't be sorry," his sultry tone is back again and he trails his hand to cusp the back of your neck, "nothing can ruin this."

You smile at him. Placing a hand on his cheek, you lean in for another kiss. Matt welcomes it graciously, with a smile of his own. He rests one of his hands upon your waist, squeezing tenderly when he begins to lean over you. You take the hint, resting your back against the couch and watching in awe as he hovers above you. Matt leans down, catching your lips into another kiss. When he pushes his body against yours, it sparks a feeling in you that you just can't help but arch towards. It's like electricity, or energy... or just this ultimately good feeling.

One of your hands is placed on his chest now, holding him into the long kiss as your bodies move against each other. When Matt pulls away, there's a smile on his face. Big and proud. And happy. He presses his lips against your cheek, your throat, and then the tender part of your neck. Then, he sits up. His hands run past your waist. Down your hips. Down your thighs. To your ankles. He gives them a squeeze. You gently kick off your shoes. He hears them clatter onto the wooden floorboards. Matt begins to undress you and he takes his time, slowly leaving your lower half in nothing but your sleek, black underwear. He lowers himself, lips connecting with the inside of your thigh. Matt can't help it when he hardens at the sigh of relief you let out, just at his simple touch. God, you must need this, he thinks, need him. You want him, just as much as he wants you. The thought of his feeling being reciprocated makes his chest swell, with excitement or nerves he isn't too sure. The thought almost has him ravenous. But he takes it slow, planting a kiss over your panties, where you seem to need it the most.

"Matty," you sigh, breathlessly, propping yourself onto your elbows to look at him, "Please."

He hums against you. He decides then and there that he likes it when you call him that. It's so needy. So wanting. "Please what?"

"Touch me."

"Wanna taste you."

"Then taste me," you shut your eyes, swallowing the anticipation in your throat, "please."

Matt smiles softly, hooking his finger underneath your underwear. You watch as he pulls them down your legs, discarding them by the coffee table. Placing his hands on both your knees, Matt turns towards you, "Is this okay, sweetheart?"