A Ruined Day

"Another day~
슬픈 말은 하지 말아요~
So far away~
아무 말도 하지 말아요~
사랑이 그렇게~
힘들게 하나요~
마음이 그렇게~
너만 찾고 있나요~

머리가 희미해~
아직도 넌~
가슴 깊은 곳에 사나 봐~
마음이 아파와~
지금도 난~
네가 보고 싶나 봐~
아프고 아파도~
널 바라볼 수 없잖아~
오늘도 이렇게~
그리우면 어떡해~

Another--"

The beautiful voice that was singing stopped abruptly due to an incoming phone call, and the owner of the phone scowled. Getting interrupted while she was singing always annoyed her.

She picked it up, mentally murdering the person who disturbed her little singing session. As soon she put the phone to her ear, the person on the other side started speaking, without waiting for her to say anything.

"Hello. Is this Ms. Lee?"

"Hm." she said rolling her eyes, not really wanting to speak after getting her day ruined.

"I'm lawyer Ji Chang Wook, and I'd like to speak to you personally. Are you home right now?"

"I'm busy."

"Great. I'm infront of your house."

"What the fuck?" She cursed, incredulously.

She walked towards her bedroom window, which gave a majestic view of her huge garden that was full of rose bushes and peonies, the white marble fountain and the main entrance of her mansion.

Upon spotting the said man, she grimaced. He waved at her, but she just rolled her eyes once again and said,

"Come in."

| 🥀 |

The lawyer, Ji Chang Wook, got escorted to one of the halls of the mansion by a maid, and was asked to wait till their madam came down.

Clearly, their madam was not in a slightest bit of hurry. She took her time and had a great bath, selected the perfect dress for the day from her giant walk-in closet and also put extra attention in applying a red lipstick, which went well with her dress. She brushed her beautiful, long jet-black hair that reached below her waist.

Of course, she did all her work very carefully and extra slowly today - all just to annoy that lawyer.

When she was done, she looked at her reflection in the mirror.