Can Stupidness Be Measured?

| 🥀 |

"I've been sent here to tell you that all of their possessions and properties, will belong to you." The lawyer, Ji Chang Wook said.

How can that woman just give all of their properties to her? The lawyer mentioned earlier, that Iseul had a brother. Then why did she give them to her? The brother would've been more than happy to take them.

"A letter was also found in their house, that was addressed to you," Wook said interrupting her thoughts, and fished out an envelope from one of the side pockets of his coat, holding it out for her to take.

The envelope was old and seemed to be quite crinkly. 'For Jang Mi', was written on the back of it. Wook was now intently looking at her, waiting for her to open the letter. But she did not bother to do so. She simply took the letter from his hands and put it in her purse.

"Won't you open it?" He asked. He was not allowed to open the letter, so he was hoping to peep in when Jang Mi reads it.

"Anything else?" She asked, ignoring his question.

The man understood her intentions, and scoffed in his mind. Damn, she really won't let me read that, he thought.

"Umm, yeah. We have to go your parents house to sign some documents." He said, deciding to not voice out his thoughts.

Jang Mi narrowed her eyes, "And why didn't you bring them here?"

"Lee Kyu-Hyung, your uncle, didn't let me." He replied.

Before Jang Mi could ask him about this uncle of hers, the door of the mansion opened and a woman walked in. The woman was also beautiful. Her hair was dyed in a dark shade of orange, and unlike Jang Mi, this woman looked cute and radiated good vibes. She seemed to be in her mid twenties, possibly older than Jang Mi.

Damn, is this a house of dolls?! How come both of them are so pretty?!?
Ji Chang Wook thought.

"Jang-" She was about to say, but stopped after seeing that there was a visitor.

"Oh! I didn't knew you were going to have a visitor," She said, surprised.

"I didn't knew as well," Jang Mi replied with a sigh.

The woman furrowed her eyebrows.

"What do you-" She was about to ask, but was cut off by Jang Mi.

"I'll tell you later."

The woman nodded as Jang Mi got up, taking her purse.

"Let's go," She said.

"Where?" The lawyer asked, confused.

"Mars."

"Huh?!"

"Are you stupid? To take the test of course!" Jang Mi said as she started moving.

"Wait, What? Where are you guys going? When will you be back? Jang Mi? What about your schedule, you have a meeting in an hour-" The other woman started rambling, but Jang Mi stopped her.

"Clear all of my schedule for today." Jang Mi said and went outside the door, leaving Wook standing there.

"Hasn't she got quite the temper?"

"She does." The other woman nodded.

"Are you her secretary?" He asked generally, wanting to chat.

"Yeah. But well, what are you standing here for? Weren't the both of you going together?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.