Filled Stomachs and Anticipation

How would this home be?

The three boys in the infirmary thought, looking at Jang Mi in shock. Did they hear it right? Home? Has she already decided?

The boys were too surprised by this sudden comment, and couldn't find the words to say anything to the woman who was looking at them expectantly, waiting for some sort of response.

"I... You... You will take us?" Namjoon stammered after taking control of his mind and finding his tongue.

"Yes." The woman replied, nodding, "Didn't the lawyer already tell you that?"

"He did. But... We didn't think that you'll accept this. Like, we don't know eachother. Heck, we're actually freaking strangers!" Yoongi rambled on, and Jang Mi couldn't help but raise a brow at the teenager's choice of words. However she didn't bother to reprimand him, her own language wasn't much better.

"Yes we are strangers. But I have decided to accepted your responsibility. So if you want to stay here then-"

"NO!" All three of them collectively shouted, interrupting Jang Mi, at which she grimaced.

"Very well. All seven of you will stay with me. There will be, however, rules that you have to follow, and the first one is : Don't interrupt me while I'm speaking." She said, emphasizing the last part seriously. She hated being cut off.

"...Sorry, Ms. Jang Mi." Jin was the first to apologise, bowing slightly at the woman who was older than him by almost seven years.

"Pack up all your stuff and also the younger ones'. We will be leaving in two hours." She informed, glancing at her wristwatch and then swiftly left the room, leaving the brothers to look at her back before it could no longer be seen.

"Hyung... Is this right?" Namjoon asked, hesistancy clear in his tone. Moving in with an unknown person? His stranger-danger alarm was blaring out in all directions.

"We don't have much of a choice, Joon-ah. After everything, I don't think it'll be possible for us three to live here anymore. I think we'll have to trust Mr. Wook for now." Jin said with a sigh, playing his role of a hyung and soothing the worries of his dear dongseng.

"He's right." Yoongi added affirmatively, this woman didn't seem so bad to him. So far, whatever she did was fair and good for them - nothing bad. He didn't seem to have any problems... for now.

___

Two hours passed quickly, and for the boys, who had to pack up their entire world, it passed even more faster. The elder ones had the responsibility to pack up the younger ones' stuff too, and of course, their own as well.

The maknaes had expressed considerable excitement at the mention to moving into a home. They had been locked up here, and since they weren't allowed to leave the orphanage grounds, they were happy to be going somewhere else for the first time.

Hoseok was chosen as the babysitter as always and he distracted the excited, jumping boys while the others were packing, having a slight pout upon his face.

Usually, moving of orphanage children takes some time. However, none of them owned too much stuff and so they were able to get everything in one day. Soon, the room they stayed in for at least six months was empty and all the memories that they had made here flooded Jin's and Yoongi's mind.

"Let's go." They heard Jang Mi's voice, which slightly echoed due to the emptiness, as they were giving one last glance to the room. Jin finally heaved a sigh, and said, "Yeah."

They all walked out of the orphanage, and went towards the direction where her car was parked. Her glamorous black coloured car gleamed under the afternoon sky with a brilliant glow. It seemed huge and really attractive, everyone was staring at it. The boys were excited to sit in the car as it looked really cool, moreover they hadn't ever ridden in a car before. So naturally, that was the reaction they had.