Chapter 6: My house

When we arrive at my house, I see that my parents are home so I start to get worried that they are not going to like Jeff. We walk up to the front door and I get my keys out and unlock the door. When we get inside, I yell "I'm home and I have someone you need to meet." I hear someone in the kitchen and someone coming down the stairs. When I see who is coming downstairs, it is one of my mom's, Melody. Then my other mom, Amelia, comes out of the kitchen, and comes to stand next to Melody. They both look at Jeff mysteriously and say "Hi, we are Nikki's moms, and what is your name?" Jeff looks at them and says "Hello, my name is Jeff and I was wondering if it is ok that I date your daughter?" They both look at each other and then smile and say "Yes you can date our daughter as long as you are good to her and that you don't care that we are an LGBTQ family." Jeff smiles and says "I love LGBTQ families, because I think that they are so cool and that I can learn a lot from them." They just smile and Amelia say "Really, that's awesome, and do you two want anything to drink?" I look at Melody and say "Do we have any of that peppermint tea left?" She looks at me and says "Yes, we do. Jeff would you like to try some of it?" He looks at her and says "I would love to try some of it." We head into the kitchen and I get the tea out of the fridge and pour two glasses of it, one for me and one for Jeff. Then we head outside into the backyard. When we get into the backyard, Jeff says "Wow, I love your garden, do you grow everything you eat yourself?" I look at him and say "Yes everything we grow, we eat, but we also sell it at the farmers market on the weekend." He says "That's really cool, so it must be all organic?" I say "Yeah, it is all organic and pesticide-free." He says "Cool, can we go and sit down somewhere in the shade?" I look at him and ask "Do you want to go and change first?" He looks down and realizes that we are both still in our full church clothes and says "Yeah, why don't we go and change out of our good clothes into something we can get dirty in." I say "Ok, lets go upstairs to my room and change." We head back inside and go upstairs and head into my bedroom. I go over to my closet and get out my music note bikini, a pair of jean shorts, a cut off T-shirt,one of my old pairs of Hi-top Converse, and one of my old snapbacks. Jeff gets into his bag that he brought with him and gets out a muscle tank top, a pair of khaki shorts, an old pair of Vans, and a Pokemon snapback out of his bag. Jeff runs into the bathroom so that I can get dressed in my room. I change quickly and turn on my TV and start watching Doctor Who on Netflix and I only have to wait like a couple minutes for Jeff to get out of the bathroom. When he gets out, he asks "Do you want to go back out to the garden or do you want to stay in here for a little bit?" I look at him and say "Let's go back outside and we can go up into my treehouse." He looks at me with a suprized look on his face and says "You have a treehouse?!?" I look at him and giggle and say "Yeah, it is in the big oak tree in the corner of the yard. Didn't you see it when we were on the porch?" He looks at me and says shyly "No, I was looking more at the ground then up at the sky." I say "Well, you need to look more at the sky than the ground if you are going to be good at marching band." He says "I look more at the sky in marching band, then I look anywhere else." I look at him and say "Then do you want to go up and hang out up there?" He says "Yeah, let's go!" and I take off running, with Jeff not far behind me. 

When I got to the tree, I pull down the secret ladder and climbed up into the treehouse. Before Jeff got up into the treehouse, I grabbed one of my old water guns, that had water in it still from the other day, and I waited for Jeff to get up the ladder and into the treehouse. When he got up into the treehouse, I started spraying him with the watergun. He started yelling "Stop! Stop! Stop! I don't want to get wet!" I yelled "No! You are getting wet!" He yelled "Fine! Then let me have a water gun too!" I yelled "Fine!" and I threw a gun at him and we started spraying each other and laughing hysterically. Once both water guns ran out of water, we looked at each other and started laughing, because we were both soaking wet. I stop laughing and say "I am really glad that I put on my bikini, before we came outside." Jeff says "Yeah, lucky you, I am soaked. What am I going to wear now?" I start taking off my wet shirt and say "I'll go inside and see if my older brother, Connor, left some clothes in his room while he is at college." He looks at me and smiles and says "Okay, thank you, Babe," and he takes off his soaking wet shirt and shakes his wet hair out of his face. I look at him and think in my head "Wow, he looks so hot right now!" I walk over and rub my hand down his chest and down his six-pack, and then I reach up and kiss him. He reaches around my waist and I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist and we keep kissing. Then we fall over and Jeff sits on the floor and I sit on his lap and we keep making out in the treehouse. Jeff starts to undo his pants while we are still kissing and I break the kiss and he looks at me confused. I look at him and say "Can we please not do this now?" He looks at me confused and asks "Why do you not want to make out right now?" I say embarrassed "I have never done it before." and I turn away blushing. Jeff looks at me and smiles and says "It's okay, are you sure you don't want to do it because it is my first time too." I look at him shocked and say "Really? I thought that a hunk like you would have done it before." He says "Well, you are the first non-whore that I have had as a girlfriend. I never let my other girlfriends do anything nasty with me, because I was waiting for the right girl." I look at him and ask "So you think that I am the right girl for you?" He looks at me and smiles and says "I think that you are the perfect girl for me,and I want to lose it to you and only you." I say "I want to lose mine to you too." Then he asks me "Do you still want to do it?" I look at him and ask "Is it okay that we wait a little bit longer until we know more about each other, because then I feel like it will be more special than if we did it right now?" He looks at me and smiles and says "Yes, of course we can wait if you really want too, because that is perfectly ok with me because I want my first time to be special too." I smile and say "Thank you, Babe", then I kiss him and then stand up and he stands up too. I reach up and give him another kiss and he hugs me, then I go over and look at my phone. I see that it is about 6:00pm and I look at Jeff and ask "Do you want to go back upstairs to my room and get you some dry clothes, then hang up there till dinner?" He looks at me and says "Yes, please can I get some dry clothes and yeah we can hang in your room till dinner." I say "Okay, let's go then!" I head over to the ladder and let it down and I climb down followed by Jeff. We walk through the garden and into the kitchen and my moms and sitting at the kitchen table and I ask Melody "Hey, do you think that Connor left some clothes that Jeff could borrow because his got all wet from a water gun fight?" She looks at me and says "Yeah, you can check upstairs to see if he left any in his room." I say "Thanks Melody, and when is dinner again?" She says "Sometime around 7-7:15pm." I say "Thanks", and I head upstairs to Connor's room and Jeff follows me.