Before the Heartbreak of Hell.

I'm already aware of the fact that I've made a lot of stories already, but this idea just wouldn't leave my head. So here it is.

This story was inspired by The Broken Assassin by AnsonSauer, and when the rattle calls by @blood-viper.

Both of them are Helluva Boss stories, and I recommend giving them a read.

...

Texas, abandoned warehouse...

Rapid gunfire rang out within the warehouse where mob leaders were having a meeting, or at least they were supposed to until someone began to gun down the kingpins out of nowhere.

Whoever they were, the mobsters could only guess that it's the same guy that's been killing off their men, and cutting off their businesses.

As for the Godfather of these assholes, he's hiding in the office room of the warehouse like a bitch.

Suddenly, the sound of gunfire ceased.

The Godfather heard the metal clanging of the steps that led to the office, and they were getting closer.

Fearing for his life even more than he already is, he aims his tommy gun at the door. Why he has that specific gun is anyone's guess.

He heard banging on the door, and opened fired, filling the door with bullet holes.

He stopped firing once he ran out of bullets, and quickly replaced the disk shaped magazine with a new one.

But it apparently wasn't quick enough, because the weakened door was kicked open, and the one who did it fired a grenade from a grenade launcher. The live round landed in the Godfather's mouth like a dog catching a ball. Before he could spit it out, the intruder pulled out a revolver, and shot the grenade in the kingpin's mouth, making it explode.

Seeing his target finally killed off, the intruder breathed a huge sigh of relief before leaving back down the stairs.

Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he froze when he heard beeping go off all around him, and saw multiple flashing red lights throughout the warehouse.

"... shit." Was all he said before the warehouse exploded.

...

Hell, pentagram city...

All was quiet on one of the many streets of the city, but the silence was soon interrupted by something big falling from the sky, and crashing into the pavement, making a crater.

In the rubble, something stirred, and a four clawed reptilian hand shot out.

Crawling out of the rubble was a large cobra with a pair of reptilian arms, and is wearing a short sleeved dress shirt, sleeveless vest, and a neck tie.

It stood up, and roared to the sky, letting anyone who could hear it be aware of its presence.

...

Eh, not the best intro I've written, but like I said before, the idea wouldn't leave my head.