Job Interview.

This chapter is a bit short, so keep that in mind. It's all I could come up with at the time.

...

Time skip, Imp City...

King Cobra, had traveled far to reach Imp City.

He normally doesn't travel far from his usual routes, but he's making an exception. Luckily for him, he's got a means of travel to accommodate his serpentine body.

Which is... a ripsaw tank.

The fastest tank in the world

After years of being down here, King Cobra, managed to get his hands on one of the these... which wasn't easy. The even harder part was getting it in a functional condition.

He would've customized it with a new paint job, but he hasn't had the time in order to do so. Keeping his territory in check, and keeping demons within it in line has left him pretty preoccupied.

With a territory like his, or turf depending on who you ask, it's still baffling as to how a guy like him hasn't gone for the title of Overlord yet. To the majority, it's a mystery. For those that know him, the answer is pretty simple... he doesn't care.

For those that ask him why, it's because he doesn't see the point in being an overlord. Sure, there's perks to being an Overlord, but it's also risky for him, and he doesn't want to deal with more bullshit than he's used to.

Anyways, he's driving his tank towards the location of where IMP is supposed to be. He knows that it's somewhere in Imp City, and according to the directions, it should be... here!

The directions take him to a tall building with big black and white imp horns on the sides.

He wasn't impressed. The only thing that made this building special on the outside is that has imp horns on the sides on top of the building.

Once he parked the tank in an empty parking spot, which might've scratched a couple of cars given the wide size of the tank, and he slithered out of his parked vehicle