King Cobra vs. The Murder Family.

We now cut to next week, and we see King Cobra slithering along the sidewalk, his hands held behind his back with a stoic yet fierce aura around him. Most demons who saw him knew better than to mess with him.

But of course, those who were stupid enough to do so, had to learn the hard way, and have paid for it.

Anyways, our one man army is slithering his way through town in search of something for his ripsaw tank. Whatever it is he's looking for, he's starting to lose his patience despite his current stoic demeanor.

He enters an auto body shop, and stands in front of the front desk.

"How can I help y- AH!" The demon yelped in fear at the sight of the notorious yellow and purple cobra.

"Oh, uh, King C-Cobra sir! H-How can we be of service today?" The demon stuttered fearfully.

"I'm looking for body paint. Not just any body paint, I'm talking about body paint for tank armor. I've been to multiple auto shops, and so far, none of them have been helpful." King Cobra explains.

"Why's that?" The demon asked.

"Because they either didn't have it, or tried to con me." The cobra demon explained, narrowing his eyes in irritation.

The demon at the counter was quick to take note of it.

"Oh! W-Well, maybe we have something that can help with that. Just let me check with my boss." The demon said nervously before leaving to go fetch their boss.

King Cobra merely remained where he is, and lightly growled in annoyance.

"Kiss up." He muttered low enough to himself.

While he was waiting, his phone went off. The ringtone being "Inside the fire" by "Disturbed."

He grabbed his phone out of his vest to see who's calling, and sees that it's one of the three V's... Vox.

He growled loudly in anger before he hung up.

"Flatscreen piece of shit." He grumbled.

A couple of seconds later, it goes off again.

He growls in anger again before grabbing his phone once again. He sees it's Vox trying to call again.

How did he even get his phone number anyway?

Instead of hanging up, he answers.

"Ah, Cobra-"

Vox however was interrupted by King Cobra, who wasn't having it.

"Listen here you flat face monitor screen looking mother fucker! If you continue to pester me, I'll find you MYSELF, and when I do, I'LL INVOKE THE FEAR OF GOD ON YOUR ASS!!! NOW FUCK OFF!!!" Cobra yelled angrily before hanging up.

"Punk ass overlord!" Cobra cussed out angrily.

He then notices that the clerk demon returned with his boss, and they're both shocked with fear in their eyes. Looks like they were here when he went off on Vox.

"What?" He asked.

"Uh, nothing." Said the clerk demon.

"Well, uh, *ahem* anyways we do have the body paint you're looking for. However, the color selection is very limited." The owner said.