29: Summer in winter

*BACK TO ARIA'S POV*

"Ugh!!!" I groaned. Just like that, I was left with Travis again.

I faced him.

"Why the hell were you butting in a while ago?! Since when did I assign you as my spokesperson?!" It wasn't in his place and I think that it was him that triggered Kai's anger.

"I'm sorry. I was just so pissed at him for making you wait for hours." Travis explained. His head dropped, his eyes looking down at the ground.

"And you think I wasn't? Travis, in case you didn't get the picture a while ago, it was also my goddamn decision to wait for him. Since when did you suddenly think that you had the right to talk to him like that?" I continued.

"He doesn't deserve a girl like you." He whispers.

"A girl like me? What kind of a girl am I anyway? And if not him then who deserves me then-" He cut me out.

"Me." He says.

"Excuse me?" my jaw dropped at his one-word reply.

"I'm serious. Can't you see? I still like you." He tries to hold my hand but I push his away.

I stepped backward.

"Travis, stop." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't you like me too?" He asks. Wow. This guy seriously has the nerve to ask.

"I liked you, yes. But that was years ago! I think we both know that we've moved on." I say, trying to make sense out of him but his expression was plain serious.

"I haven't." I stood frozen. Is he actually serious? He suddenly stepped towards me, cupping my cheek with his hand and kissed me on the lips all of a sudden. I pushed him as hard as I could, causing him to bump his body on the wall behind him. I wipe my lips to remove traces of him. The picnic basket dropped from his hand.

"Fuck you!" I slapped his face and ran inside the hotel and straight to our room.

When I arrived at the hotel room I heard Ella's nasal voice.

"Aria? Travis?" She shouted from our room. I could tell that she's sick because of her voice. I ran towards the room. Everything felt blurry. Was it because of everything that's happened or the tears that can't seem to stop from flowing out my eyes?

"Ella..." I weep.

"Oh my god, Aria." What happened?" I flop down next to her on the bed and she immediately rubs my back.

"Kai... Travis..." I say in between sobs.

"Sshhh. Don't talk anymore. Tell me about it when you're done crying." Ella says as she rubs my hair.

We stayed like that for as long as I can remember.

The sound of a faint knock woke me up. My head ached instantly. It throbbed so strong like I had a heart in my head.

"Is Aria there?" I could hear from the other side of the door.

"She's inside our room. What happened? I'll let you two talk." I heard Ella reply.

The door opens and tears suddenly fell from my eyes again. The sight of Jong In made my heart hurt. I turned around to prevent him from seeing me like this. Or was it because I also didn't want to see him? Either way, I felt like the best thing to do was to look away.

"Aria, if ever you need me... I'll be outside." I heard Ella close the door.

Jong In lay down beside me and hugged me from behind, he placed his face on mine. Our cheeks were touching, his arms wrapped around my waist. "Aria, I'm a mess right now." Jong In's voice cracked. His words made my heart feel like someone was squeezing it. I cried even more. I turned to face him and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve to be treated the way I did." He says. I couldn't find my voice. My tears couldn't seem to stop running down.

"I didn't know we had a schedule today and I couldn't contact you because I-" He continues.

"Ssshhh." I touch his lips with my index finger to stop him. "It's done. Gwenchana." I say.

"I'm sorry, Aria... For everything."

I nod. "I'm sorry too. I can never stay mad at you." I say, still sobbing. I probably look ugly than my usual right now.

"Then why are you still crying?" He wipes the tears on my cheeks with his thumb. I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

I couldn't stop crying because I was still bothered by Travis, to be honest.

"Please promise me that you would stay calm." I told him.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Please promise." I ignore his question. Even when my guts hate Travis, he's still my friend and I didn't want them to have bad blood.

"I promise." He says.

"Travis kissed me." I cry harder as I said it aloud.

"What the hell?" His voice suddenly sounded angry. He grips at the blanket with force.

"He was going on about how you don't deserve me then he says he's still not over me..."

Jong In cuts my sentence. "You had a thing before?" His grip tightens even more. I could feel his heart beating faster.

"Well I thought that it didn't matter. I'm sorry." I apologized. He must have felt how sorry I was because he loosened his grip on the blanket and stroked my cheek with his thumb. I melt in an instant. His touch felt like the summer on my winter cheeks.

"Baby... You still have to tell me things like that even if you think that it doesn't matter because that's how this is supposed to be... Sharing stuff that mattered and stuff that doesn't."

I place my hand on his chest. "I know. I'm sorry. I promise to do better." I answer back.

"I'll do better too." He kisses my forehead. His lips were soft and wet and it sent electric shocks throughout my body. "Are you alright though? I want to punch him so bad right now. How can I stay calm?" He bites his lips.

"I pushed and slapped him though, then I ran after." I told him.

"That's my girl." He looks at me with a smirk as if he's proud of me. Are my woman hormones kicking in or does he really have that sexy smirk written all over him? I stare at his lips, his full, soft, perfect lips. My mouth naturally opened at the sight of his lips and I could tell that he knows what was on my mind because he starts positioning his hand on the back of my head, tugging my hair then his lips touched mine with softness that it felt like the softness punched slowly through my heart as it melted. My hand that was placed on his chest wanted to explore. I slid my hand inside his shirt, finding his six pack. Thank you, dancing gods for letting him love dancing and developing his firm abs. Our mouths also danced in sync as if it had practiced for this moment. Everything fell into place and it was everything I could ask for. He lightly positioned me on facing the ceiling, our lips not breaking free as we moved. He was still beside me but his upper body was already above me. I wrap my arms around his neck. My hands, finally finding its rightful place were tangled on his hair. I tugged lightly which forced out a moan from his throat and it was the hottest and sexiest sound I've heard and I wanted to hear it more. His hand also started exploring, sliding down my back, down to my thigh where he had stopped and squeezed it. I can't say I didn't like it because it awakened every part of me. And I really mean... EVERY PART OF ME. I moan at his gesture and I could tell he liked it because I could feel him form a smile on his lips. It was getting hotter, I could feel sweat building up on me.

Suddenly, the door cracked open. Startled, Jong In and I immediately broke free from each other.