20: Moonlight

I know kpop fans are sad for the past week because of the accident that happened to Ladies' Code. Hwaiting kpop stans! EunB and RiSe will be performing for the ones in heaven. So... yeah... my term break ends tonight so here's another chapter before school starts tomorrow! :D Please tell me what you think :D Comment and vote! Tell me if I sucked or if it was okay or good or something. lol Gomawo! Saranghae <3

----------

A few hours later, everyone was at the beach for the sunset but I stayed here to cook dinner. D.O.-oppa was helping me but I told him he can go out with them for a while to enjoy and he accepted it. They should be arriving in a few since I'm also done with the preparations. I wipe my washed hands on the cloth on my shoulder that I always place there whenever I cook.

"Aria!" Ella playfully pinched me on my side.

"Let's eat?" I asked her and she nodded.

"We'll buy drinks for us for the night. You know... for some fun." She winks as she finished her sentence and I chuckled in response. She leaves just as she was singing lucky loudly.

We ate in the living room since the kitchen couldn't fit us. Everyone was talking loud. "Guys! Suho-oppa wants to say something!" Chanyeol-oppa shouted and we turned our gaze to Suho-oppa who stood up.

"I would just like to say, Gomawo to our yeodongsaeng (little sister) Aria, for the kindness of letting us stay in this fine summer house. I hope we enjoy this little vacation, and we are one." He bows and we clap at his statement.

Ella stood up next, a finished plate on her left hand. "Guys, after dinner... let's gather back here to whoever wants to drink. Wooohh!" Ella sounded like she was already drunk even when we haven't started yet.

I drink alcohol. In the Philippines, even though the legal drinking age is 18, it is somehow inevitable for 15 year-olds to already try drinking because of too many celebrations where sometimes, their parents try to let them taste it so I'm actually okay with drinking. Cassie wasn't going to drink and so she volunteered to wash the dishes. D.O. oppa volunteered to help with the drying of dishes and agreed to join in the fun afterwards. "Are you sure you guys don't need more help?" I asked. Cassie smiles as she started on washing the dishes. "It's alright! I won't drink anyway. I get allergies. Really bad allergies." She says. "Arasseo. Thank you Cassie." I said as I kissed her cheek. I love my best friends.

Everybody was gathered in the living room, sitting on the floor.

"Alright guys! Let's play truth or dare. We spin the bottle and whoever is pointed at on should drink one shot and then answer truth or dare. No backing out. Arasseo?" Ella sounded so excited that she had everything already set up.

Everybody went to sit in a circle form so it would be fair to all. I sat beside Ella and Sehun-oppa.

"It's weird playing truth or dare with the exo members." Sehun whispered.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because we know almost everything about each other so there isn't so much of a surprise if we pick truth." Sehun replied and I just shrugged.

Ella spins the bottle and it landed on Seojun who was on the opposite side of us. Everyone said "ooohhh" as Seojun took the first shot.

"Okay... truth or dare?" Ella asked.

"uhhh... truth." Seojun replied.

"Okay... Who wants to ask?" Ella looked around to see if anyone had a question in mind.

"Do you have any girl you like right now?" Sehun suddenly spoke. Everyone looked at him as he finished his sentence.

"Ne. (yes)" Seojun answered.