6: Wednesday Night

The night breeze was chilly but manageable. I texted Kai that I was on the way. I hope I would be able to see Sehun there! My fangirl heart has already died a thousand times and I don't mind getting another heart attack again, I just need to see his breathtaking self. I decided to hail a cab and not walk on the streets because it was night time. A few minutes later, I was in front of their dorm again. I reached for my phone on my pocket, Kai responded, telling me to just go inside since he left it open. I went in, scared that someone might think I'm an overly obsessed fan who managed to invade Exo's privacy. I texted Kai that I was in front of their door and to my surprise, Sehun opened it a few minutes later.

"Annyeong!" I greeted. He looked so perfect as always, even when tonight, he was just wearing sweat pants and a shirt.

"YEHET~ Annyeong Aria! Come in!" He said, cutely. I looked down, embarrassed at myself for acting so shy and fangirl on his presence. Focus Aria!

"Kai says he will give me back my shirt tonight." I informed Sehun.

"Yeah, I know." He says while he leads me to the dining hall, I think. "Hey, we have this surprise party for Kai on his birthday. We want you and Ella to come." He whispered.

"We would love to be a part of it. Text or call me when and where, okay?" I smiled.

"Ne. It would be so fun!" We finally arrived to the dining hall where all the members where preparing and setting up for their dinner. "Wow! I hope I didn't interrupt anything." I said as everyone looked at me, causing my cheeks turn to red.

"Annyeong Aria! Join us for dinner, jaebal." [please] Suho-oppa offered.

"Ne. It's not everyday that we have a girl visitor here that isn't a part of the management." Luhan-oppa added. I smiled, "jjinjja? [really?] okay! 고맙습니다! [gomabseubnida/Thank You!] I said, bowing slightly. I scan the room where Jongin was nowhere to be found. Where is he? Sehun escorts me to an empty seat on the dining table and he seats next to me. "Jongin just went to get your shirt, he'll be here in a few." He informed me, as if reading the question on my mind. Suddenly, the other seat beside me was occupied by someone, I looked and it was Kai, smiling. "Hi!" I greeted. "Annyeong Aria." He said, giving my newly laundered shirt. "Gomawo." [thank you.] He pats my head, smiling.

We had chicken for dinner, as expected of them. It amazes me how when they're on stage, they're beasts in singing and dancing with killer looks but when they're at home, they're as normal as ever, loud and rowdy like and other guys out there. It was about 10 when everyone was finally done cleaning up. They were already going to go to sleep so they bid their good nights and goodbyes to me and I thanked them for dinner. I blushed heavily when Sehun hugged me. He looked at me, "Since I have to do something, I can't bring you home..." He then, faced Kai, "...take care of our little sis. Kai nodded, "어디 사세요?" [eodi saseyo?/Where do you live?] Such a gentleman, he still speaks formally, even when I'm younger. "It's near. 저는 잘 지내요. I can walk from here." [jeoneun jal jinaeyo./ I'm okay] I smiled. "Aniyo." He shook his head. "I'll go with you." He started walking towards the door and I follow him. I can't help but stare at him. He was really tall, especially when beside me, he was towering, like the sky I couldn't reach. We walk silently. "What if someone recognizes you?" I asked, worried that a mob of fans will form. "You said it's near, so I'm guessing there won't be time for a commotion to form." He looked at me, "Dont worry! Worry is useless." He reassured. I could feel my face light up, not just because he knew the right words to say, but I don't know if he knows but he quotes one of my favorite books, the fault in our stars. "Did you know that those exact words were also said in a book I love very much?" I told him. "Jjinjja? [really?] What book?" He asked. "The fault in Our Stars by John Green. You should read it but it's fiction so I don't know if you read those kind of stuff." Our dorm was just a 20-minute walk from their dorm. I didn't want an awkward silence and so I tried asking him some questions. "Jongin..." I said, looking down. "Hmm?" He responded.