32.5: KAI'S POV ON EPILOGUE SCENE

Again, since I've recently noticed that Fangirl has reached 80k+ views, this is a "thank you" to all the readers :) [Also, I'm still not over BB Made in Manila concert so I'm so happy right now that I was able to write a whole chapter hahaha]

ENJOY!!!!!

*Kai's POV*

How will I react when I see Aria? What do I do when I see her? Will Aria even be there? These are the questions in my mind as the pilot announces that we have landed on Manila. I sigh out loud.

"Yah! Gwenchana." Sehun assures. I nod to assure myself as well.

We walk out the airplane and body guards surround us. I wear my mouth mask and cap as I walk looking down. Why do I feel so happy yet sad coming back here? I was the last one to get out of the plane. Sehun waited for me on the airplane doors.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I hear the girl from the production company greet. She sounded a lot like Aria but I didn't even bother to look because I knew she wouldn't even fetch me as I arrive back here. Does she even know that I'll be here? When we got out of the airport, a sea of Exo-Ls were waiting for us. Some were even screaming my name. I wish Aria would also call my name. Omo~. I need to stop thinking about her. It's been a year. But can I blame myself since we didn't really get to talk about it. This was also the reason why I didn't even bother to try to look for someone new. It wasn't because I was really busy but I was also hoping to see if it was really over between us. I'd much rather try to work things out with her than start all over again with someone I'm not sure whether they like my company as Exo's Kai or Kim Jongin.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were quickly led to our rooms and so we decided to sleep early since the concert day will be very much exhausting. Surprised, I couldn't remember sleeping but I did because I was woken up by Baekhyun-hyung's singing in the shower. Staring at the ceiling, I try to sleep again but Sehun shook my body to wake me up.

"5 more minutes." I pleaded.
"Ireona (Get up). The van's already waiting for us." Sehun stated.
"Do you think Aria will be there tonight?" I ask him.
"If she's there then maybe it's fate that you meet again. I mean, with thousands of people attending, how will you even see her?" Sehun answered. He's right. Thousands of people will be there and it's highly unlikely that we'll even see each other.

Hours passed and we were already going next on stage. Tonight was making me more nervous than usual. On our set, we only had 8 songs to sing. Even though the number of songs was less than our concerts, we were determined to make it like the fans were attending our concert. As soon as we got on stage with "Call Me Baby", the arena went so loud that I thought the ground was going to crack in half. I'm glad that a lot of people support us. Though as I perform on stage, I can't help but ask myself if Aria attended the concert. However, after we performed Exodus and Sehun and I were starting to meet up on our part for playboy, he leaned in to my ear and I did the same. "She's here. VIP Section." He said. Suddenly, my heart raced as if I was dancing non-stop the whole day. I try to look and there she was. We made a short eye contact but she quickly looked away and focused on Sehun. Why did she look away? Does she hate seeing me? Did I make her feel awkward? Are her feelings for me really gone? Is it because she has a boyfriend and she's not allowed to even look at her ex? My heart tightened with the thoughts that run through my head. She wouldn't even be here if she hated me, right? Even though she broke up with me and that she cut off what we both thought was something amazing, I don't hate her. I just want to ask her if everything she texted was really what she felt and if she still felt like that. Like the usual me that I am, I don't tend to give up on something I know is worth fighting for. I need to know so that my heart will be at peace. When I saw her, even though pain punched through my heart, it quickly faded because of how much I wanted so see her again. She was as beautiful and adorable as the moment I saw her struggling at talking to the person on the phone store. No, she's even more beautiful. How is that even possible? It really is a good thing that my dancing to our choreography was already second nature to me because if it didn't and I wasn't concentrating like what I'm doing now, I would've looked bad on stage. I kept looking at her but she kept looking away. I smile to myself as I watch her get awkward. When our set was done, we all went backstage. Suddenly, I had the most brilliant idea. It was to check whether she still has feelings for me or not.