4: Exo Day

"Aish! What should I wear Aria?" The voice of Ella woke me up. Today's exo day. I sit up and gasped as I look around the room full of Ella's clothes.

"Oh my, Ella! We have roommates! Clean up your mess immediately." I saw in the loudest voice I could possibly do, without waking up the our two other roommates.

"I will, as soon as I find the most decent clothes I'll wear. Should I wear something exo related? Or would that look too fangirlish?" She asks.

"Just wear something you're comfortable with." I say as I walk towards the bathroom, with my towel on my shoulders.

"But 'comfortable' won't get me noticed by them." I laugh as I close the door of the bathroom. What do I wear though? I need to look presentable yet comfortable. I think I will just wear my sky blue long-sleeved shirt with an owl crocheted in front with jeans. I want to get noticed too but I think it's better to be noticed to how you really are so clothing isn't my problem, it's engaging in a conversation when we get there. We finished after an hour, I put on some lipstick and mascara and I'm done! We headed to the location they told us to go to, there were full of cameramen and reporters that Ella and I felt like celebrities ourselves. An SM entertainment van went to pick us up. While we were in the van, they were briefing us on the rules. Apparently, due to EXO's safety, we're not allowed to wander through their bedrooms. We're allowed on other places only when an exo member is with us. Some people started putting some light make up on us. It was basically just powder for the face and concealer for the eyes. After a few minutes, we arrived in their dorm. The van stopped in front of it. We squeal of excitement and the van suddenly turned to be so loudly.

"Okay, so listen, you will be in the exo dorm from 9 in the morning until 9 at night. We will film only until dinner, about 7pm and then you guys can go hang out privately with exo for two hours. We will be filming your entering the dorm so please look lively and excited like you always are when you see exo." The representative was giving out instructions. Acting happy and lively won't be a problem since we really are happy.

"Hey, Ella... I will be finally meeting my first ever boyfriend here. I'm confident about this." I tease .

"Oh shut up Aria. I will be meeting my husband here. Please tell my parents that I love them, okay?"

"Do you think someone in exo would fall for an 18-year old?" I ask her playfully.

"No one would fall for you even when you're 22 or something." She says as she smiles with glee. We laugh while waiting for the cue to get down.

"We're ready!" The assistant of the cameraman says and we all find our places in the van to look appropriate.

"Three, two, one... And... Rolling!" The cameraman says and the girl near the door opens the van and we go down one by one. We walk towards the door and the cameraman asks us one by one to greet and introduce ourselves to the camera. The girls introduced theirselves one by one and some are interviewed.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Aria-imnida. I'm from the Philippines, thank you for giving me this opportunity! I'm really excited! I hope exo would like me." I laugh awkwardly.

"Wow, so you're the one who got picked on one of the other Asian-country slots. Do you have any specific thing that you would like to know on EXO's dorm?" The representative asked, signaling me to answer while looking at camera a few times.

"Firstly, I'm so happy that SM Entertainment also gave an opportunity to other Asian fans. I'm actually here with my friend, she's the one that made my joining here possible. As for exo, I'd just like to personally see and hear how they tease each other around. How Sehun speaks informal to his hyungs sometimes. I think it would bring a great laugh to all of us." I continue to smile awkwardly.