CHAPTER 1-10

Title: 玄幻大佬穿越后柔弱无助 / The Fantasy Boss is Weak and Helpless After Crossing
Author: 三乃木
https://m.630shu.net/book_202148/

Tang Jiuge, a cultivating genius, has crossed over and has become a squeamish girl who suffers from heart disease, is weak and helpless, and is scared unconscious at every turn.

In this high-tech world where aliens run around and ordinary people are protected by supernatural beings, such people will die at any time!

Tang Jiuge immediately began to practice! In order not to arouse suspicion from relatives and friends, she still tried her best to maintain the charming appearance of the original owner.

As a result, in the PK live match of the Seven Abilities Academy, everyone saw a weak girl who was far behind the team.

The audience called out that the Chilei Academy was in decline, and the future of mankind was hopeless!

However, just as the aliens raided and the team was overturned, the girl who was at the end of the team suddenly burst out.

Before everyone could see it clearly, they saw a blood fog covering the sky, and then bloody corpses fell all over the floor.

And the girl who caused all this and was surrounded by her teammates seemed to notice the live broadcast, suddenly her body softened, and she buried herself in the arms of her teammates, "Hey, the monster just now is so scary, my legs are soft..."

Jiuge relatives and friends Tuan: It's all to blame for the alien species just now! Look what scares our little nine!

Audience: ... Are you sure she didn't scare the aliens?

- After the camera flew away silently, the boy who was holding the girl lowered his head and whispered in her ear: "The camera is gone, stop pretending."

Tang Jiuge's body froze, and immediately let go of the boy's arms With her hands, the corners of her mouth pouted, "Why are you..."

The pressure of the boy who was still indifferent just now dropped, he pulled the girl who had turned away, locked her gaze, and said in a low voice, "Tang Jiuge, It can only be me."

Note: This is not mine, neither the picture. This is for Offline (Public/Inspirational) Reading Purposes. All credits belong to the Author.

Chapter 1 I want to report

"Hello, I want to report the case." In the

air-conditioned room, the girl sat at the table and said these words calmly to the uniformed police officer.

Lao Zhao, who was looking down at the news on his personal terminal, immediately raised his head when he heard the news, only to see a good-looking, slender girl sitting in front of him, and a tall and handsome boy with an anxious expression standing behind him. With light chestnut hair, they looked like siblings.

Lao Zhao immediately cleared his throat and sat upright. He first reassured, "Don't worry, speak slowly, make it clear, don't panic."

After saying that, Lao Zhao woke up the terminal inside the system, and a semi-transparent screen was immediately projected above. , and then he called up the corresponding interface, and a small camera flew up, facing the girl and began to record images.

Old Zhao asked with a serious face, "The name, age, place of origin, home address, and identification code of the informant."

"Tang Jiuge, 16 years old, native of Milkway Star System-Sain Planetary System-Ensi Star University No. 17, Guanghe Street, Baihua City, Yanxia District, the address is the same as above. The identification code is msec101202307305161020."