CHAPTER 101-110

Chapter 101 Choice, who is Xiaojiao

    Cloudy and rainy days are the best days to sleep in.

    Tang Jiuge nestled in Mo Xuan's arms, listening to the sound of the rain and his breathing, her nervousness gradually eased, and she was sleepy again, and soon she slept soundly again.

    Mo Xuan opened his eyes immediately after feeling it, and the star power spread out, wrapping around her head, releasing the power of comfort and making her sleep more stable and sound.

    He carefully released her body, got out of bed, and went straight to the bathroom.

    When he came back, he had a layer of coldness on his body. He lay on the bed to warm his body for a while, and then took the very sleeping girl into his arms again and hugged her to sleep.

    Accompanied by the rushing rain and the rumbling thunder in the distance, the two slept until the hotel attendant knocked on the door around noon before waking up.

    After the waiter came in, he saw that the bedroom door was closed and didn't bother him much. He took the laundry and left.

    Tang Jiuge came out of Mo Xuan's arms sleepily.

    She probably slept too much, her mind was a little foggy, she even felt sleepy and wanted to continue sleeping.

    With a sound of "swoosh", the curtains opened wide, and the city bathed in the rain curtain and the flashing neon lights instantly came into view.

    Tang Jiuge opened her eyes slightly and looked at the tall and tall figure in front of the floor-to-ceiling window.

    "Mo Xuan..." She called out to him unconsciously.

    "Yeah." The young man turned his head, his black hair drooped down softly, his black eyes looked at him calmly, his side face seemed to be tinged with the coolness of the rain.

    Tang Jiuge knelt down beside the bed and looked at him blankly.

    The person she likes is so beautiful.

    Mo Xuan looked at her with a small smile, walked to the bed, cupped her cheek, "Did you sleep well last night?"

    Tang Jiuge stared at him intently, full of eyes full of interest in him The ultimate smile, I only felt that the breeze was blooming at that moment, I didn't know what he was asking, and just nodded subconsciously.

    "Well, I also feel very comfortable. That's it for the next few days." Seeing her stunned expression, Mo Xuan couldn't help laughing, and grabbed her tender face.

    "Yeah." Tang Jiuge continued to nod, but when he came back to his senses, he immediately realized something was wrong. He quickly straightened up and shook his head vigorously, "No, no! We can't sleep together anymore!"

    Mo Xuan's eyes darkened for two minutes. , but he had expected her to react this way, and asked indifferently, "Why?"

    Tang Jiuge blushed slightly, lowered his head, and pinched his fingers nervously, "That's, that's... we're hugging each other. Ah..."

    She said this in a low voice, then immediately raised her head and looked at Mo Xuan defending herself, "I don't know what's going on! I usually sleep really honestly! So it's possible that you hugged me. Me?"

    Tang Jiuge looked at Mo Xuan, but no matter how she looked at it, she didn't think he would hug people while sleeping, thinking of what Dr. Chu said that she had to be hugged when she was in a coma, she began to refute herself, "But it seems It's not quite like it... It's also possible that I'm confused?