CHAPTER 61-70

Chapter 61 I'm dizzy and afraid of insects

    The huge worm-shaped alien waving its long tentacles, like a long whip, to Tang Jiuge and Qu Pingping respectively.

    Tang Jiuge and Qu Pingping stood in front of the alien, dodging and hitting it with star power.

    At the same time, a dim golden star power fell from the sky, and Bian Xu hid far behind Tang Jiuge and Qu Pingping to attack the alien species.

    After being attacked continuously, the alien species was obviously in a hurry. It neighed, its eyes turned red, and it suddenly lifted its body, and then fell heavily.

    The pavement was cracked instantly, dust splashed, and stones collapsed.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, the aliens suddenly attacked Bian Xu and Yan Gu in the rear.

    "Defense! Quickly defend!" Tang Jiuge shouted because the alien was knocked to the side just by her position, ignoring the pain.

    Yan Gu didn't have time to get up, and immediately cast the earth element to form a wall to block in front of himself and Bian Xu.

    The aliens kept hitting the earth element wall, but they couldn't rush past. Yan Gu and Bian Xu took the opportunity to get up and hide back.

    If their body were hit by a different species, at least they would be fractured.

    Qu Pingping also got up at this time. She stood on the side of the alien's head at this time, and immediately accumulated a vigorous force into the alien's eyes.

    The alien neighed again in pain, raised its body, and couldn't care about the people behind, and waved its tentacles again to kill Tang Jiuge and Qu Pingping, who always got in the way.

    Qu Pingping didn't dodge in time, and was pulled to the ground all of a sudden, gritting her teeth in pain, Qi Ruoxue immediately used her star power to treat Qu Pingping.

    Before Tang Jiuge could get up from the ground, she saw the tentacles flung over and had to reach out to grab it.

    Her palms were aching, and before she could react, her body was carried into the air by tentacles.

    She didn't dare to let go, her body swayed a few times with the tentacles, and then directly turned over and landed on the barbed back of the alien species.

    "Jiuge come down quickly!!" Qu Pingping exclaimed, not expecting Tang Jiuge to be so adventurous.

    The three law schools in the rear are also terrified, even the thick-skinned battle system can't do this!

    Qi Ruoxue was afraid that Tang Jiuge would be hurt, so she immediately treated her again.

    Tang Jiuge was actually looking at his feet. The barbs of the alien species were round and blunt, and they were short and conical, not the sharp needle-shaped vertical spines.

    She has small feet and can just step on the slope in the middle of the barbs, but she can't stand firmly.

    "I'm fine! You don't need to treat me! You guys keep fighting!" Tang Jiuge shouted loudly, leaning over and grabbing the Xenomorph's back with both hands.

    The others breathed a sigh of relief and continued to attack.

    However, the alien species noticed that the tiny human was actually riding on him and became furious.

    Tang Jiuge laughed and leaned down to the position where the alien tentacles would be able to approach but not attack her. She held a barb in both hands, and her star power continued to output.