CHAPTER 91-100

Chapter 91 Maybe this way I can think of you less

    Nearly a month passed, and Tang Jiuge finally understood why Pang Wei had reprimanded her like that.

    Because, since she killed the alien species last time, there really is no alien species coming out... I heard that there are very few alien species in Xinyi City.

    "By the way, how do you plan to celebrate your birthday? I told my mother to stay in Xinyi City for a while, and I'll accompany you after your birthday before going home~ Anyway, if I stay at home for a long time, my mother will only bother me."

    Cool In the shopping mall, Sang Mingxiang asked Tang Jiuge next to her while carrying her clothes.

    Sang Mingxiang happened to be going to school here. Their majors haven't been on vacation yet, so they should make an appointment to play while the two of them are free.

    Tang Jiuge was a little embarrassed to see Sang Mingxiang so excited to accompany her on her birthday. On her birthday, she only bought her a bag online.

    But this birthday, she couldn't let outsiders accompany her, so she could only refuse, "I have something very important to do on the days of my birthday, so I can't come out.

    " Mingxiang was a little disappointed, this is a coming-of-age ceremony for gummies.

    Suddenly, she thought of something, she laughed wickedly, put down the clothes in her hand and dragged Tang Jiuge to run away, "Our gummy has grown up~ I have to give you a gift that represents an adult~"

    Tang Jiu Ge blinked and ran behind Sang Mingxiang with a dazed face, and then... came to a lingerie store.

    Sang Mingxiang pushed Tang Jiuge in, looked around in the store, looked at the size of Tang Jiuge, then picked up a few sets of lace underwear with a good sense of design, and took her directly into the fitting room .

    After a while, a coy and wretched conversation could be vaguely heard in the fitting room.

    "Xiangxiang! I'll just do it myself!"

    "I'll help you... oh ho~ I'll take it a little bit, I'll make a small one~ I didn't expect my gummies to be so unexpected!"

    "Don't look at me like that..."

    "It's all girls who are afraid, hehe...let me Feel it..."

    "Xiangxiang!"

    After a while, Sang Mingxiang called the shopping guide to change all the underwear to one size bigger, with an expression of endless satisfaction.

    Ah, I really envy the men's votes after Gummy Candy...

    That figure, those exquisite and perfect facial features, those shy and moving eyes, the fluttering face, the moist and clenched lips, and what to do to cover up. Her own hands, like a lost and frightened deer, can arouse people's desire to protect and destroy at the same time. She wanted to pounce when she saw it...

    Thinking of this, Mo Xuan's face suddenly appeared in Sang Mingxiang's mind.

    Eh? Speaking of... How about Gummy and Major Moxuan?

    At this moment, the shopping guide brought the appropriate size, and Sang Mingxiang took it and immediately got into the fitting room.

    Amid Tang Jiuge's resistance, Sang Mingxiang finally won the victory, and contentedly bought Tang Jiuge a set of sexy underwear with some cute decorations, which was very suitable for the style of her fudge.